Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Beliefs

Go down 
+9
postcardpam
cat
kelsieAngel
Gabryel
Blackpanther
sami
wendywoo
Jen
Jay
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Your Beliefs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am

Tawny Very Happy Do you remembert articles by Jay, am sure she talked about the spirits(Guides) never came to the loo they waited outside,
Am sure thats what she used to say. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:05 am

think you're right pam Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:48 am

There was one who waited outside the loo but they have been known to see me in the shower I got an amazing piece of evidence from a medium once :oops2:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:52 am

oooooh Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:03 am

I know affraid

I've heard that the truth is because they no longer have a body/hormones/sexual urges or interests they simply don't look at is in that way they feel love for us naturally but all the rest of it doesn't mean anything, that makes sense to me, apart from that i'm sure they have better things to do :devil:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 pm

affraid makes on think, do we wish to be seen in the shower, dont think so hope you are right Jay, just remember you saying about waiting outside the loo
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Jay wrote:
There was one who waited outside the loo but they have been known to see me in the shower I got an amazing piece of evidence from a medium once :oops2:
affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 am

Psi~Jen wrote:
My beliefs go along with Gnostic Christianity.
In brief, we believe in an all-loving God both Mother and Father God. We don't believe in Hell ( other than Earth!)
That we are all divine since we are made from God we all contain a spark of the divine.
We believe in reincarnation, that we chose our incarnations (doesn't have to be on earth but mostly are) to perfect for God and experience for God. we chose the lessons we want to work on during that lifetime. We have spirit guides ( they really know us the best!) and angels with us-always!
We believe in the teachings of Jesus and that he was a great prophet but not more divine than ALL of God's children are. He is our brother!

umm...there's alot more but that's good for starters LOL
I totally agree with you and what you have spoken is the truth and God says that the whole truth are in his scriptures. As Jesus is his son and he died on the cross for all and every one of us and we are all brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 am

Jay wrote:

I've heard that the truth is because they no longer have a body/hormones/sexual urges or interests they simply don't look at us in that way. they feel love for us naturally
Yes, I agree with that.

I'm sure that's what Concerta was trying to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:45 am

It is not Hell that we know of it is another dimension that is apart from heaven and these are the only dimensions that we can go to. Satans dimension if for the very bad people that never repent of their sins and open their heart to God. :devil: :thumbup: :this is jay:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
Jen
Jen

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 am

Gabryel wrote:
Blackpanther wrote:
I think they even watch us on the toilet

One of my guides commented on this very subject on one of the previous forums. I'll copy the thread across when I've got time.

But in brief... they can see us in such intimate circumstances, but not in a nosy or prying way.
as my teacher says...they are called "spirit guides" not "body" guides LOL.
i'm glad they aren't concerned with our necessary functions Wink
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Blackpanther wrote:
It is not Hell that we know of it is another dimension that is apart from heaven and these are the only dimensions that we can go to. Satans dimension if for the very bad people that never repent of their sins and open their heart to God. :devil: :thumbup: :this is jay:
i actually can't get to grips with a satan and hell as personally i feel they are man made to help control the masses - which has worked amazingly well i hasten to add, over the centuries. Whilst i truely respect your view i hope you won't mind if i feel differently Panther? :huggy: :huggy:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

like you wendy... I dont believe in hell either as it is a totaly christian invention
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 am

Psi~Jen wrote:
they are called "spirit guides" not "body" guides LOL.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

But in brief... they can see us in such intimate circumstances, but not in a nosy or prying way.[/quote]

Yeah Gabriel ive have heard this also but they are no way at all interested in our private human bodily functions.lol
but are only interested in our spirit :meditating: thats what attracts them to us.
Nothing else .xxx :wendy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 pm

My Beliefs are quite simple , Wink

Every living thing has an energy within , and that energy has came from somewhere , something thats been around for as long as earth time ,and it will continue after our lifetime on earth . sunny
We can express with our gift of comunication ,where we all think where we,re from and who made us , but my wee theory is The Root to Home is inside all of us its just we all found a diffrent Bus to get to it. :megahug: XXX
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 pm

sparklewings wrote:

Every living thing has an energy within , and that energy has came from somewhere , something thats been around for as long as earth time ,and it will continue after our lifetime on earth . sunny
We can express with our gift of comunication ,where we all think where we,re from and who made us , but my wee theory is The Root to Home is inside all of us its just we all found a diffrent Bus to get to it. :megahug: XXX
ahhh sparkles.. a wee theory that resonates well with me :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:55 am

wendywoo wrote:
sparklewings wrote:

ahhh sparkles.. a wee theory that resonates well with me :huggy:
I agree with that, too :thumbup:

Science (I consider it to be a valid 'path' as much as any other) states that "Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it can only change form". (One of the fundamental scientific "laws"). Therefore, to follow that line of reasoning, it seems to me that energy is Eternal (in one form or another).

And to continue that to a logical conclusion, since WE are made of the same stuff of the universe (energy), WE are Eternal!
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:04 am

somersethedge wrote:
I dont believe in hell either as it is a totaly christian invention
Ditto.

To me, Satan is just a symbolic personalisation of our lower nature (fear, greed, hate, selfishness, etc...).

And as one ex forum (Dark Angel - Old Forum) member told me... "Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!"
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 am

Gabryel wrote:
And as one ex forum (Dark Angel - Old Forum) member told me... "Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!"

Absolutely the truth lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:58 pm

I think 'hell' is a state of mind, some people deliberately dwell in hell confused

but there are others who due to circumstances beyond their control are in hell daily others only visit it occasionally,
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 am

Jay your comments about hell, I feel you have described very well. :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

I see heaven and hell as states of mind, rather than places we go to in a 'next life'.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

That's it, we enter either depending on our circumstances, we need one to appreciate the other it's like anything else really about finding the right balance
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 am

OHH How True Gabryl, :thumbup:
And These people many years ago were very very clever , at manipulating the masses :demon: , They say that Satan was one of Gods/creators most loyal Angels :this is jay: , and threw reading this , makes you wonder confused where the term of God /creator and Satan are enemies , as we are one and God/Creator loves everyone everything :megahug: Well wouldnt he also love Satan after all there have been many evil people on Earth but the writings say " That God/creator Forgives " its only ourselves who Judge ourselves :overreact: ? Wink xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Beliefs   Your Beliefs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Beliefs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: General Spirituality :: Spiritual Discussions-
Jump to: