Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am

Do you lucid dream? Please share your experiences here sunny
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Crikey Jay you keep asking about the things that are so close to my heart lol... all in the dream state!

Lucid dreaming happens more often to me than astral travelling...

I love it when you are in your dream and you think ok.. i want to go here, there or wherever and da da you are there = and when you look at the situation and you say in the dream, "oh i'm dreaming I can change this" then do .. woo hooo what fun :starry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:42 pm

I've had some great nights chatting with Richard Ashcroft :devil: can never remember a word the next day but I do behave myself (as difficult as it is with him around :devil: ) I managed to get back into same dream three nights running and even getting up to loo I can go back to dream where I left off :devil: I can alter course of dreams and can wake up if they get too disturbing but there is a flip side as nightmares stay with me, I can be awake a good ten minutes but still in the nightmare that is quite frightening and affects me all day.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

hate when bad dreams stay with you the next day. Had one in canada once that not only scared me the next day but for about a week after and i daren't go out on my own in the dark for about a month after that - :mecry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 pm

:huggy: It really is horrible isn't it Wendy, you daren't go back to bed half the time either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am

This will make you laugh.. oo i think i will put it in the haunted section.... brb!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm

:devil: Is it rude?
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am

That is strange cos I don't want to go back to bed in case I don't wake up
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 pm

I had one very lucid dream last week. Strangely, I was able to realise that it was a dream. I even managed to change the course of the dream as I didn't like the way it was heading.

It was a dream very like the 'zombie' films that have been around recently.... the ones where the dead come back to life and start eating everyone. I had been bitten by a zombie, and would have been next to become a zombie, but I managed to change the dream so I wasn't affected by the bite!
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:25 pm

ahh i can help with this! i will PM you!! cos it is rather personal
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 am

Thanks Wendy :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming   You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Experiences ~ Lucid Dreaming
Page 1 of 1