Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Birds Empty
PostSubject: Birds   Birds EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Robins in particular are believed to be messengers from spirit, what spiritual significance do you attach to birds if any?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Jen
Jen

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds   Birds EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 pm

I believe that our passed loved ones, spirit guides and others can send birds to us. especially if a certain bird holds a special meaning for you. such as the mourning dove for me. when i hear one i know someone sent it, just not sure who LOL.
I also have read that Mother God will send birds, hummingbirds and maybe a bird not usually found in your area as a validation to your petition or prayer.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds   Birds EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:16 pm

I love robins! One sat with me for ages just watching me and then taking some cereal bar oat thingy out of my hand, in chalice well gardens, glastonbury!

The other morning i heard the strangest bird call - i thought i was dreaming as it sounded like a bird of paradise out of the window - wasn't until the next day the posters went up to say someone had lost their Minah bird! doh! scratch
Back to top Go down
sami
sami

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds   Birds EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 pm

I believe that Doves are signs of love. And so I believe that Mother God comes in the form of a dove.
One day I was feeling Love so strongly I told my friend that I dont know why but I feel so loving that day. I looked out the window and there was a WHITE DOVE.. sitting there looking at me. I know it was a sign of LOVE>
Back to top Go down
http://www.hypnosisbysami.com
Sponsored content

Birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds   Birds Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Spiritual Awareness :: Signs From Spirit-
Jump to: