Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted Homes

Go down 
+9
Gabryel
postcardpam
tawny
sami
wendywoo
Linda
Butterfly
Zodiac
Jay
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Haunted Homes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 pm

i can accept seeing them, its when they are walking around and i cant see them. Shocked. Just want them to talk to me now but for some reason they wont
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 am

I'm sure it won't be long Linda :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Our visitor has taken to opening draws now.lol. the girls were watching tv the other day when they heard the draws opening and closing upstairs, i checked when i got home but everything was ok. they were adamant that they both heard the draws being opened and closed in rene's bedroom. There is nothing negative though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm

As long as it's not bothering you it';s ok
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm

linda this sounds like our TV> in the lounge, it keeps going from stand bye to off, prehaps someone is trying to save us money, its not bothering us.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:02 am

I've been hearing doors opening and closing, recently.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Gabryel wrote:
I've been hearing doors opening and closing, recently.
:leg it:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 am

I HAVE HAD DRAWS OPENING AND CLOSING RECENTLY scratch ONLY IN THE BEDROOM WHEN WE ARE ALL DOWNSTAIRS.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Usually nothing to worry about just someone making you aware they are around at the moment :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:19 am

I wOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME AN EXPLAINTION TO THIS WEIRD EXPERIENCE.....
mY NEICE FONED ME AND SAID SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF HER MUM IN THEIR KITCHEN ON HER FONE BUT WHEN SHE LOOKED AT IT IT WAS JUST A PICTURE OF THE KITCHEN AND HER MUM WASNT IN THE FOTO AT all :wow: that was last week then on sunday she took a picture again in the kitchen of her cousin but the exact same senario kitchen was there but the cousin wasnt confused
:omg: I cant get this round my head can ANYONE HELP .XXX

Last edited by sparklewings on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put neice in instead of cousin)
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 8:57 am

Sparklewings I can only say this is done to make you pay attention. This is as a warning as you are doing things without doing adequate protection when you are doing them.
You must use protection throughout your whole house and it is also best to have a running water supply in your garden. This could be just a small fountain or anything like that. Smudging your house once a month is also advised or you are leaving yourself open to satan.
Please as a matter of urgency smudge your house within the next month. :devil: Is this what you want. :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 pm

maybe jay or somer can help with this one too. x
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 pm

wendywoo wrote:
maybe jay or somer can help with this one too. x

have to admit I have thought about it... and at the moment I'm stummped
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi Black Panther Very Happy , i think you read my post wrong it isnt my experience but my neice,s this happened in her house and i can honestly say she doesnt ,in the least dabble with anything spiritual let alone the dark side.She felt quite freaked out by this :wow: and asked me if i had any idea,s as to what it means ,
I myself am quite Spiritual :this is jay: and clued up on protection of the mind ,body, spirit and the home . Black Panther But thank you for your wee theory .xxx :Thanks:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi Somer :huggy: , long time no see
Yeah it is a bit of a stumper :oops2: Sounds like Sparklism
She is very freaked out about it , and i did say to leave it with me as i know the very people who will try their utmost to get you an explaination,
i have even went onto a phenominon website but zilch.... :anyone:
:Thanks: for trying Somer :hug1: xxx
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 am

sighhh... all warm and cozy here seeing a :huggy: :thumbup: sparklism sighhhhh :starry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Was it a mobile phone by any chance? She'd only have to move the phone slightly to 'lose' the image of her mum, also the fact it has happened twicewe to two different people suggests it's nothing sinister, it could also be due to lighting or a fault with the camera whether it is on a mobile phone or a proper one, there are so many things to rule out before focussing on the spiritual, maybe even 'they' moved
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:52 am

sparklewings wrote:
Hi Black Panther Very Happy , i think you read my post wrong it isnt my experience but my neice,s this happened in her house and i can honestly say she doesnt ,in the least dabble with anything spiritual let alone the dark side.She felt quite freaked out by this :wow: and asked me if i had any idea,s as to what it means ,
I myself am quite Spiritual :this is jay: and clued up on protection of the mind ,body, spirit and the home . Black Panther But thank you for your wee theory .xxx :Thanks:

'quite' doesn't do you justice! :this is jay:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 am

ditto rowan :I agree:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:36 am

here here Rowan x
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi Jay :hug1:
Nice to hear from you i have the picture here in my pc and :I agree: to me this is what i came up with maybe her cousin moved out of site when she clicked and yes it is a mobile phone camera ,she said when she took the pic the mobile shows u for a second or so what youve captured and the cousin was in it but when she looked at it again she wasnt Mmmph puggles my mind Jay .
She sent me another pic of a what she said she thought she saw on her bedroom door as strange tings have been happening and you can see very plainly a childs face with thick white curly hair at the top lft hand side .I,ll Try and send both pics into the rogues gallery section .Thanks also Jay for your reply.XX
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Good to see you Sparkle :huggy: Just hope it's helped, there is a delay before the pic takes on mobiles I know as a few times i've tried to take one of grandaughter but she's too fast :wow:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:36 pm

like rossi :leg it:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:28 pm

A couple of months ago i had just made my breakfast/ lunch and was walking into the living room with my boiled egg in one hand and coffee in the other. As i approached the hallway i walked straight into a white lady, the atmosphere was electric, every hair on my body stood on end, i did an about turn and my breakfast went one way, i went the other and i ran into the conservatory, i heard movement on the stairs and rang Tony, he stayed on the phone until i went back into the hallway, the lady had gone and the atmosphere had returned to normal. I can laugh now but i wish i had stood and talked to her instead of running, i think i did that because she took me by suprise and it was the first thing that came into my head. We have so much activity on the stair cases, more so now since i started to develop a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Linda think Id have run as well, think it must be worse if you dont expect anything. next time you wont run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted Homes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Spiritual Awareness :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: