Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANGELIC HELP ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

ANGELIC HELP ~ Empty
PostSubject: ANGELIC HELP ~   ANGELIC HELP ~ EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 9:07 am

ANGELIC HELP ~ 118_1_160

You can call upon the angels for help with any stressful situation you encounter. They want you to feel peaceful, regardless of what's going on around you. Here is some angel guidance ~

Don't take other peoples' angry words or actions personally. Know that they're reacting to their internal anger, which has nothing to do with you.

Detach from all drama......don't get hooked into plot involving guilt, shame or anger.

Call upon Archangel Gabriel to guide your communication.

Call upon Archangel Raguel to maintain or rebuild harmony in relationships.

Call upon Archangel Michael to protect you from harsh, competitive or angry energies.

Take frequent breaks from work, especially if you are sitting in front of a computer all day.

Engage in daily physical exercise to increase felings of relaxation and well being.........yoga is especially helpful.

Use an affirmation such as ~ "I am willing to release that part of me that irritates me when i think of you". The ego doesn't own its shadows, so it projects them onto other people. This affirmation helps us to heal our shadow sides.

Bring your sense of humour wherever you go..........laughter rapidly uplifts any situation.

And, most importantly, cut yourself and others a lot of slack. Have compassion for everyone because we are all feeling extra sensitive right now.

~ Doreen Virtue ~
Back to top Go down

ANGELIC HELP ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: General Spirituality :: Angels & The Angelic Realms-
Jump to: