The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Death Itself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Death Itself   Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:52 am

what do you believe happens when we die? There have been numerous accounts of the 'white light' has anyone been close to death and seen this, how do your beliefs differ from others?

Starr

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm

you mean like a near death experience, no i've not had one but i've heard and read about the white light Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes i have had a near death experience....
I was 21 years old and in hospital i was having an eptopic pregnancy. My tube burst in the early morning and the next thing i was aware of was this most beautiful bright white light all around me, i could feel no pain and all was very peaceful. I was not affraid. Just then a man appeared at the end of my bed and walked round to my visitors chair, he sat down and rested on his walking sick, he said " ay lass, whats the matter with you" ( nobody knew at this stage that i had an eptopic pregnancy). I was just going to talk to him when a doctor appeared and blocked my veiw, the light had vanished, i could feel the pain and i spoke to the doctor, cutting a long story short the doctors thought i would never pull through and rushed me to theatre, when i was well enough to tell my mum what had happened she said it was my grandad who had come to me, i swear to this day that if i had actually spoken to him i would not be here today. It was a most wonderful, spiritual feeling that i will never forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
tawny
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 pm

thats lovely linda :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

I'm so pleased you're still with us :hug1: that is a beautiful experience

sami

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:09 pm

my mom had a heartattack where her heart stopped, the medical people put the paddles on her to get the heart beating. My brothers and I were stand there in the room watching them. We were crying so hard, watching our momma die.
After shocking her a couple of times the heart began to beat.
She opened her eyes, (with tubes in her mouth, and tubes up her nose,) she was despirt to tell me something, but I could not make out what she was saying. I tried to comfort her and tell her to rest. Finally, she went off to sleep.
The next day they took the tubes out of her mouth and she told me that when her heart stopped that she felt herself rise out of her body and was hovering above her body looking down at what they was doing to her and she looked at us kids crying so hard, and she asked to come back to prepare us better for her departure. She said that it was a telepathic voice saying yes but not for long. That is when her heart started again, she said it was like a vaccum putting her back into the body.
She told me she was sent back to give me a message and to prepare me for her death. The message was, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF DEATH FOR IT IS A REBIRTH: THAT THE FEELING IS A COMPLETE STATE OF AW. SHE HAD NEVER FELT ANYTHING SO GOOD. IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS WRAPPED IN WARM BLANKETS GOING TOWARDS SOMETHING OF SUCH BEAUTY SHE COULD NOT FIND WORDS FOR.
She also said "baby don't worry everything will be alright".
I have shared this message with many people, it always makes me feel good when I can share this story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hypnosisbysami.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:26 am

That's amazing story - there are some great books out there with similar stories to tell, very heart warming and comforting. thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 am

Hi, this reminded me of what late husband always used to say this was just a stage we are at and when we die we move on to the next stage, his 1st wife died young at 33 leaving him with 3 young children (which feel are mine after so long) he always felt that oneday they would meet up again, & thats what I told myself 5years ago,& still beleive, that we just move on to the next stage of life.- :hug1: & at times we no he's around us. :hug1: particulary at present as weve been taking apart cupboards that he built. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 pm

:hug1: :hug1: :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

I too have had a near death experience when I was having one of my children. It was a pure white essence and I was so drawn to it, I could see my body on the bed and I was told that it was not my time to go yet sunny
Back to top Go down
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
wendywoo
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 pm

aww panther :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Itself   

Back to top Go down