Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absent Healing ~ Human

Go down 
+7
Blackpanther
sparklewings
wendywoo
postcardpam
tawny
somersethedge
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 10:29 am

tawny wrote:
Hi guys, sparkle asked me to add 2 people to healing, her daughter winddancer is in hospital with maybe an obstruction in the bladder, it started as a urine infection, i'll keep you updated when i find out more and also a family member has just been diagnosed with leukemia and he also has pneumonia, he's only 25 can you send healing please thanks guys :grouphug:
bloody hell.. poor sparkles... much love over there and lots of these for all concerned.... :good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:56 pm

you got it
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Please give Sparkle & family our love they are in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 pm

Sending positive thoughts to all :good vibes: :hug1:
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 am

My love & thoughts to all who need it :grouphug:

Can you please send healing to my gran? although she is 100, she has just got out of hospital after 10 days, she fell one night & ended up spending a night on the floor in her home. I feel she needs a little more support to help her get back to some kind of normality.
THANKS
xx
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Healing to all :grouphug:

Could I please ask for F, C, and K thank you :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

thoughts to all those who need it from here at present. our love & thoughts for them all :huggy: :grouphug: :good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Same here :hug1: :good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 am

will do :grouphug: :good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Thoughts to all in need :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 pm

please can i ask for some healing for all our surgery! We have gone down like flies... painful throats, aches and pains and we actually sound and feel worse than 99% of the patients that have been Shocked
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:00 pm

wendywoo wrote:
painful aches and pains

thank God for that.... I've been in so much pain today I thought my M.E. had gone past giving me jip to full blown

(It made derby look like a stroll in the park Shocked .... Jay knows what I am talking about)
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Yeah I remember :hug1:

Healing to all in list and those not on it ie pam and somer
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 am

thoughts to all :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 pm

thank you - have to say feeling so much better already I can't believe it! Sorry if you have been affected Somer :huggy:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi guys
Im on the srounge....

I have been talking to someone on ebid about the site and have just recived the following post from her

Quote :
Haven't had time to join your forum yet - got some bad news from a friend of mine. His daughter and hubby are expecting their first baby and sadly the baby has Spina Bifida:(

If you do healing, please send some their way.

Mum's name is Angela.

Crystal Ball scrying can be quite difficult. I've got two Crystal Balls, one is made of quartz and the other one of Tatiana's Crystal Balls and book which I felt drawn to in Borders bookstore just before Yule so I treated myself to it. It seems to be a good ball as I've seen clouds in it already. Snag with us justnow is I can't get peace and quiet to sit with it as my brother is living with us. He is a fantastic man. My son was born with kidney disease and his kidneys failed 7 years ago when he was 15. My brother gave him one of his kidneys early December:D So far, the transplanted kidney is doing great:D My brother hopes to be passed fit enough to go home to Scotland at the end of this month. That's when I'll sit down with the Crystal Ball and give it a real go.

Fiona

Any help gratefully recived
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:17 pm

wendywoo wrote:
thank you - have to say feeling so much better already I can't believe it! Sorry if you have been affected Somer :huggy:

wasn't your fault wendy.... I've had this ruddy cold since november
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:10 pm

somersethedge wrote:
Hi guys
Im on the srounge....

I have been talking to someone on ebid about the site and have just recived the following post from her

Quote :
Haven't had time to join your forum yet - got some bad news from a friend of mine. His daughter and hubby are expecting their first baby and sadly the baby has Spina Bifida:(

If you do healing, please send some their way.

Mum's name is Angela.

Crystal Ball scrying can be quite difficult. I've got two Crystal Balls, one is made of quartz and the other one of Tatiana's Crystal Balls and book which I felt drawn to in Borders bookstore just before Yule so I treated myself to it. It seems to be a good ball as I've seen clouds in it already. Snag with us justnow is I can't get peace and quiet to sit with it as my brother is living with us. He is a fantastic man. My son was born with kidney disease and his kidneys failed 7 years ago when he was 15. My brother gave him one of his kidneys early December:D So far, the transplanted kidney is doing great:D My brother hopes to be passed fit enough to go home to Scotland at the end of this month. That's when I'll sit down with the Crystal Ball and give it a real go.

Fiona

Any help gratefully recived

Will do
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 pm

somersethedge wrote:
wendywoo wrote:

wasn't your fault wendy.... I've had this ruddy cold since november

how you doing now somer :huggy:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:01 pm

it comes.... it goes.... it comes back again..... you work in a surgery you know what it's like
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 am

somersethedge wrote:
it comes.... it goes.... it comes back again..... you work in a surgery you know what it's like
yeah i know.. did you know that for chronic fatigue and ME they used to say Vit b12 jabs help lots? :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Healing to all who need it, if anyone can spare any for son no 1 i'd be grateful he has severe neuralgia, I know first hand just how painful that is, thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 am

:good vibes: thoughts for your Son Jay & as you said for all who need it.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 pm

ahh Jay no problem.. wishes on their way :good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:30 pm

thoughts on the way to all who need it :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   healing - Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absent Healing ~ Human
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next