Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absent Healing ~ Human

Go down 
+7
Blackpanther
sparklewings
wendywoo
postcardpam
tawny
somersethedge
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks guys :grouphug: son had had a tooth pulled at the emergency dentist today, they had to inject him four times to get it numb enough to pull, it wasn't pretty as they had to break the tooth in half to get the little blighter out thankfully the neuralgia is now gone :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm

poor poor boy.... whatever the age teeth are a flipping problem.... i do hope he is feeling much better x
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:39 pm

He is thanks and so relieved the pain is gone thanks to all and as always I will send to all in need :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:21 am

please may i ask for some for my mum... she has low grade CLL a type of leukaemia but liveable with - however... her ears are filling with fluid all the time (not sure its to do with the leukaemia) she has had 3 grommit procedures in past few months but nothing is working and she feels isolated by being so deaf all the time. She was crying at the hospital last week as she was so frustrated and worn out - (she isn't soft either) so thanks in advance x
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am

Glad son is better jay :hug1:

Wendy sending to your mum :good vibes: :good vibes: :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 pm

:hug1: :hug1: :hug1: For your mum and you, will send to your mum and to all
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:56 am

:good vibes: for you & your mum wendy. :megahug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 am

thank you everyone :Thanks:
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:54 pm

:good vibes: to all in need :hug1:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi there, may i ask for some healing for AS who has not only found out that she has breast cancer but also it is in both breasts and more than likely from examination that it is in the lymph nodes.

She is a patient of ours and apparently went through fertility treatment years ago with a heightened risk of breast cancer. Sadly not only did she not conceive she now has this to deal with. I feel so much for her.

Thank you x
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Wendy heres sending :good vibes: :good vibes: for AS . its is such a shock when it actualy happens to you, you always think it wont be you, hope she can be positve, & hopefully she will have the suport that I have had, :good vibes: :good vibes:

Have infact met a lady today who the last time saw her , her hair was down to her waist,& this time was just staring to grow, it was the 1st time she had travelled far as he had twice had problems with having a temperture & ended up going back into hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Sending to all who need it :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 pm

thanks Pam and Jay - Heard from AS today, she rang me to let me know that things are looking a little more hopeful - she had three biopsies that she likened to having a mastic gun shot in her breast at full force. She is going for a big op in a couple of weeks so they can assess her better - they do think it may be contained to the breast.

Thoughts to you Pam and AS - two special people x
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:04 am

:good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes: SENDING HEALING AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND ENERGIES TO ALL IN NEED . :megahug: XXX
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 pm

And from me too for everyone in this tread and anyone else who needs it :good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes: :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 am

Thoughts to all :good vibes: :good vibes: :good vibes: :this is jay: :this is jay:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 am

Sending healing thoughts to all who need them :megahug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Sadly breast cancer has now touched our family too, she isn't an 'official' relative but as good as, as she's been in my life forever and cared for my grandad, gran and uncle until they all passed, any thoughts would be very gratefully recieved, and I am still sending to all herexxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent Healing ~ Human   Absent Healing ~ Human - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absent Healing ~ Human
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6