Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Palmistry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Palmistry Empty
PostSubject: Palmistry   Palmistry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Anyone had a palm reading? Can any of you read palms, are any of you interested in learning more?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Palmistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmistry   Palmistry EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 pm

I had a palm reading done a couple of years ago by a rather scientific lady instead of spiritual - as she put it herself. SHe said it was a science. She went on to give me good info about my past and future which all came to fruition. :good vibes:

I later found her teaching the subject so went along to find out more. Her ego is sadly massive lol... but she did know here stuff even tho she is still professing that there is nothing spiritual about it or tarot, which she taught extremely well! I bet her guide is going bonkers up there lol :dance:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Palmistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmistry   Palmistry EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:19 pm

I suppose you could look at both of those from a scientific approach, but I think you'd miss out on a lot of emotion and feeling which can make all the difference to a reading, some appreciate a clinical 'tell it like it is approach' while others prefer a softer delicately phrased approach.

This can make it difficult for any 'reader' because in the few moments before you begin you have to appraise your client you have to assess mental stabuility, their attitude, how open or closed they are, how much you can give them, put in place boundaries ie 'how much can they take' the psychic bit starts well before the read lol
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Palmistry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmistry   Palmistry Empty

Back to top Go down

Palmistry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Divination :: Methods of Divination-
Jump to: