Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Residual Energy

Go down 
+2
Gabryel
Jay
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:32 pm

In furniture, in buildings and jewellry etc what are your thoughts on this, some houses for example seem to ooze negativity and bad vibes from the walls, i've heard of 'haunted' furniture and I've picked up residual energies (usually negative) from jewellry.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 am

Strange you should just mention it, but I've just been watching a program on TV about a haunted piano!

It was oozing negativity and made everyone feel ill. The paranormal investigators called in a medium to expel the spirit who was causing the trouble, then the piano was broken up into small pieces and buried in consecrated ground.
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am

:leg it:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 pm

isn't this a bit like psychometry when you feel what's going on in objects? Our old house in Leicester was full of that vibe.. so not nice. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm

It's not nice at all it aleways feels so claustraphobic almost as though its creeping into your skin 'shudders'
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 pm

Jay wrote:
It's not nice at all it aleways feels so claustraphobic almost as though its creeping into your skin 'shudders'
yes the area at the top of the landing through to the bedroom where the girls used to sleep - as far as the radiator :wow: :hide:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:48 pm

This is too weird :wow: Landings totally freak me out I've had some very worrying experiences on landings
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm

I wonder what it is about them? sometimes while i was hoovering the stairs i would see a shadow go past above me.... gave me the willies... affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 pm

I don't mind the shadows it's the other stuff scratch
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Jay wrote:
I don't mind the shadows it's the other stuff scratch
it was in this area /the door in the landing that the shoe was thrown at the door and the door flung open in the middle of the night... affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 pm

:hide: that's creepy
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Nikki was only four and she used to see something resembling a gargoyle with wings standing just to the right of this door too... she used to hide under the covers then peep out the bottom of her bed and it would still be there.......
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Wendy have you tried keeping salt on the landing?
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:01 pm

it was in my old house in Leicester jay. I wish i could go in there again now to feel it now I am more aware of these things....

The children in the next family that lived there (who i knew but they didn't know about this stuff) saw the same thing and refused to sleep in that bedroom
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm

wendywoo wrote:
it was in my old house in Leicester jay. I wish i could go in there again now to feel it now I am more aware of these things....

The children in the next family that lived there (who i knew but they didn't know about this stuff) saw the same thing and refused to sleep in that bedroom

I'm going doolally you saisd it was the old house further up DOH

It can affect generations of families that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 pm

The house is built on a triangle plot too and I am lead to believe that in feng shui this is not good and aside from that.. triangle plots are energy vortexs? would love to know more....
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm

I'll do some digging see if I can find anything
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm

that will be really kind thank you... :starry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:15 pm

no probs i'm as intrigued as you are now about triangles and energy vortex's
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:27 am

Jay wrote:
This is too weird :wow: Landings totally freak me out I've had some very worrying experiences on landings
It was on the landing in our previous house that I experienced the horrible feeling of being pushed down the stairs by unseen hands!

I've got a personal theory about stairs and landings, that stairs symbolize the progress of the spirit to the next dimensions or are somehow a link to higher dimensions. Two of the best (most accurate) seaside 'fortune tellers' that I've seen, have both practiced in a small booth under a set of stairs. Therefore, if anyone can understand my somewhat 'fuzzy' sort of logic, landings would be an ideal place (symbolically) for stuck spirits or entities that inhabit neither this dimension nor the next. Of course... it's just a theory!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 am

talk about skeletons in the closet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:56 am

tawny wrote:

:rofl:

I've always hated the cupboard under the stairs. affraid
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:57 pm

tawny wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Gabryel wrote:
Jay wrote:
It was on the landing in our previous house that I experienced the horrible feeling of being pushed down the stairs by unseen hands!

I've got a personal theory about stairs and landings, that stairs symbolize the progress of the spirit to the next dimensions or are somehow a link to higher dimensions. Two of the best (most accurate) seaside 'fortune tellers' that I've seen, have both practiced in a small booth under a set of stairs. Therefore, if anyone can understand my somewhat 'fuzzy' sort of logic, landings would be an ideal place (symbolically) for stuck spirits or entities that inhabit neither this dimension nor the next. Of course... it's just a theory!!! Rolling Eyes

I don't knoe how i've missed this but thanks for postuing that's really interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Residual Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residual Energy   Residual Energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Residual Energy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next