Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Current Experiences

Go down 
+7
Rowan
Gabryel
somersethedge
wendywoo
tawny
postcardpam
Jay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Current Experiences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:09 pm

i'm not talking night terrors either
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 pm

somersethedge wrote:
I think the hardest part to learn is.... It is only a dream
I understand what you mean Somer.. when i had the face slash attack dream it stayed with me for ages and i mean ages... even now i feel a little wary when passing by the place the dream was about. It is only a dream but the emotional impact tied to it is very real as though it really has been experienced..
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:41 pm

wendy that sounds awful
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:47 pm

it was especially when the situation was a real situation in the news later that day lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm

you have quite an amazing ability there wendy, i hope you're keeping notes
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

yeah they go into my dream book... i get those sort of things dreaming mostly
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm

It's still an amazing ability :thumbup: I wish i could do it
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:09 pm

thank you.. didn't think of it as an ability - hmm gives me something to think about. it's been with me all my life....
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 am

I had an couple of odd experiences yesterday when I had to visit York hospital. I was there to accompany a family member who was going through a bit of treatment which took all day.

At one stage, I had to leave the ward for half an hour, so I went outside for a :ciggy: . On my way back, I saw a notice board with job adverts for the NHS. I stopped to read the notices as a few people walked past, behind me. I could see their reflections in the glass.

After a minute or so, I noticed the reflection of somebody looking over my shoulder. Thinking it was someone trying to read one of the notices, and I was blocking her view, I stepped to one side and turned to apologise. There was no one there... and the corridor was empty apart from me!!! affraid

Then, on the way back to the ward, I saw a very old woman with very long black hair, stooped over and hobbling, wearing a light blue dressing gown and carrying what looked like a half full colostomy bag (yuk!). As she walked past me, very close, she looked at me strangely and I felt an awful chill go through me and I had a horrible feeling. I didn't turn around to look at her after she'd gone past, but I somehow knew that if I had, she wouldn't have been there. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 pm

affraid

I suppose hospitals must carry a very strong emotional charge that might make picking up on such things more likely. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:22 pm

A lot of mediums I've heard of, and read about, say that hospitals are more likely places to see spirits than in cemeteries. Apparently, according to them, many spirits continue to inhabit hospitals because they don't realise they've died.
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:26 pm

That would make sense.

Plus, there's all the raw emotion of all the relatives too... hope and joy, as well as despair... I reckon all of that would facilitate greater availability of energies for manifestation.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Rowan wrote:
That would make sense.

Plus, there's all the raw emotion of all the relatives too... hope and joy, as well as despair... I reckon all of that would facilitate greater availability of energies for manifestation.
Yes, I think it would!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Hospitals are full of very intense emotions and other senses, fear, pain, anxiety, love, creating a huge energy in itself they must shine out like a lighthouse to the spirit world it is also natural for our loved ones in spirit to draw closer at such times to offer reassurance and support many people will see or sense spirit in hospitals when they don't anywhere else.

Also much healing will be going into all hoaspitals.

Many sensitives will pick up on the energies and emotions they may get headaches or feel claustrophobic without knowing why they may feel emotionally overwhelmed etc, the thing is when a relative is hurt or injured and you're in there with them you simply aren't thinking about the spiritual side you are focussing on your poorly loved one, so you are to some degree oblivious to all which is around you.

Those are my thoughts anyway
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:19 am

Jay wrote:
Many sensitives will pick up on the energies and emotions they may get headaches

aint that the truth.... I hate the place..... for every hour spent there I need an hours sleep afterwards
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:43 am

Yes it sure is Somer , :wow:
I have written somewhere in this forum about my experience in the Hospital my Dad died in , i saw Something hovering above my Dad one Day, confused I,d Noticed this when my Mum Sister and I were having a wee break form my dad,s bedside and we went to get a sandwich and took it back to the family room the hospital kindly offered us , i sat near the window and my mum and sister were across from me talking You could see my Dads room window from the family room downstairs so when you looked out the window you looked up to see my dads window, i thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me or the sunlight but i distinctly saw a grey hooded figure up above where my Dad,s bed would be looking down at him ,i quickly looked away and hoped it was my imagination i didnt tell my Mum and Sister.
I looked back up only this time going right to the window and looking straight up studying real hard and it was still there. affraid
Later we went back up to my Dads room and my Mum sat beside my Dad i sat next to her and my Sister sat across from me at the otherside of his bed my Dad was unconcious and very Ill .
Then the room door opened and in came a tall Man with a most beautiful peaceful aura about him :meditating: and he was absolutly beautiful his skin was like porcelin and his voice was very soothing he Knelt beside me and stayed about 15mins only saying that we must all help one another and take care of each other things like that he said he was the hospital Chaplin?
But said no words to my Dad or said anything about him as to how he was ect, as quick as he appeared in the room even quicker he left, Weird thing is no one in the ward had sent for him not us or the hospital staff we checked.My Dad passed away just before 12am that night .xxx
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:22 pm

I spent much of my youth in and out of hospitals, at one of them the childrens ward was in the old part of the hospital grounds and in very old buildings.

I can remember one night being visited by a nurse I didn't reconise walking up the ward (it had the long rows of beds) (I was about 9 at the time) and I remembered that "she looked odd". it wasnt until the next morning I told the other nurses about her. they just looked at each other and told me I was dreaming.

It wasn't until I was about 12 and having yet another stay, this time in the main (new) building that I found out "the odd looking nurse" dated from the 1940's and was killed in an air raid on her way to the hospital and that about 2 or 3 times a year she would walk the wards
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Went to bed this afternoon & my sleep as always was disturbed regularly.
At one point I was wakened by the feeling that someone was stroking my face, no idea who.
It was comforting & I fell back to sleep.
Just wish I knew who it was
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:35 pm

aww cat sounds like a great experience :huggy: with everything going on for u at the moment i think it is someone showing you that they are with you right now :starry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:34 pm

i'd agree with wendy, comfort from the other side xxx
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:53 am

Yesterday I had the feeling that wherever I went, I was accompanied by a large wolf. I could sense it walking alongside me. It wasn't threatening, but just sort of 'there'. Shocked scratch
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:01 pm

a new power animal maybe :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:08 am

Thanks Tawny. I had wondered if it was.
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:29 am

Sound like it could be there to protect you and give you strength.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Gabryel wrote:
Yesterday I had the feeling that wherever I went, I was accompanied by a large wolf. I could sense it walking alongside me. It wasn't threatening, but just sort of 'there'. Shocked scratch

That must have been an excellent feeling I agree with the others btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Experiences   Current Experiences - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Experiences
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Spiritual Awareness :: Spiritual Experiences-
Jump to: