Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which one of you lot....

Go down 
+2
tawny
somersethedge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

which one of you lot.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which one of you lot....   which one of you lot.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:43 pm

i can't believe they let her be like that.... poor woman and a baby to deal with too.... heck :hug1:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: which one of you lot....   which one of you lot.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Tawny how awfull, for a short time I was feeling very uncomfortable, & somer took it away but hate to think what it eas like being pregnant at the same time.
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: which one of you lot....   which one of you lot.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 pm

yeah i know pam, she's such a piddly wee thing too so all the extra weight wouldnt've helped confused are you ok now :comfort:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which one of you lot....   which one of you lot.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

which one of you lot....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Healing & Healing Practices :: Absent Healing ~ Lists & Discussions-
Jump to: