Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?

Go down 
+6
postcardpam
Gabryel
Jay
cat
kelsieAngel
Blackpanther
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? Empty
PostSubject: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 am

I have just lost my egotistical spirit guide and now I wonder what happens when you need a new one?
I would like my Nan but I don't know if that could be allowed? :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
kelsieAngel
kelsieAngel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 am

I wish i knew but i have no idea, sorry Black Panther. I feel really stupid saying this, but i did not realise you could lose a Spirit Guide, i thought they were there with you always and thats it. Doh!
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 am

Unfortunately he wanted me enlightened by age of 42 and I was not willing to give my ego up for the sake of his, by live he had a large ego and wanted me to live in his affraid
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:30 am

Panther again I'm not sure what would be going on. I don't know if Spirit Guides 'throw their toys out' (sorry if this is offensive to anyone) if they are asked to take a step back.
I can only go on my experiences which is when mine comes to me it is always very intense which for me can be frightening so I ask for it to be less & I get nothing for months
:hug1:
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 am

I can only say that he has gone as last night he said to me " I could have been big" and promptly gave me a slap on the lips. affraid I think I shall now be waiting for another one, lets hope they have much less ego lol!
Back to top Go down
kelsieAngel
kelsieAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:36 am

wow... although i have never met my Spirit Guide i always have assumed its very much on your own terms, and that anything they do suggest, is done lightly and without pressure, and ive certainly never heard of them getting stroppy! lol I wish i could help you Black Panther, maybe Jay has some ideas?
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 am

He might be taking time out & be back. Give it time, wait & see what happens
xx
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:41 am

I do not want him. I have told them that and I await a new one. He was far too in your face :thumbup: Will not let him get me down though. Look forward to meeting a much nicer one to work with me :good vibes: Going to blow him a raspberry lol!
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:48 am

You go girl, stand your ground xx
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 am

After all I am here to help others and now I know so much they have to give me a very good guide if they want me to help others. Would you be prepared to leave all that you thought you were for your guide to live in you. I think when you get down to it the answer would be no way.
When they conditioned me and stripped me of my ego it was a terrible feeling of a big black hole, void and a nothingness.
I even looked at my cats and felt nothing.
I am far to young to live like that. It is a feeling of complete isolation.
I can say that I now know the whole truth though for which I am truly greatfull : Laughing sunny
Back to top Go down
kelsieAngel
kelsieAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 am

Your spirit guide stripped you of all you are just so he could take your place and live through you? Thats so bad.Good riddance id say! I hope he doesnt come back, you dont need that kind of "guidance"
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 am

I know and that is not a very good thing. I want a more sensitive and caring guide. i suppose like anything you get them and I am well shot of him I can tell you.
My Nan was glad, she came and gave me a kiss. I love her as I love everyone. As they say we are truly one and we must love all :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 am

Blackpanther wrote:
I can only say that he has gone as last night he said to me " I could have been big" and promptly gave me a slap on the lips. affraid I think I shall now be waiting for another one, lets hope they have much less ego lol!

Black panther in my opinion and experience spirit guides do not do things like this, to me this sounds like a negative energy masquerading as a guide.

Our guides have nothing but unconditional love for us, they are there to guide and assist us. They don't order us about, they don't have huge 'ego's' though they do have personalities, they do not ever attack us verbally or physically and they have nothing to gain from us.

We have our main guide who remains with us throughout life many refer to this as a 'gate keeper' but it is, to all intents and purposes, our main guide they are with us at birth and remain with us until we die.

Other guides may come in from time to time to teach or assist in some way, none are violent, and though opinions vary, family are never spirit guides.

As a precaution I would suggest putting protection up, there are several methods of doing this a simple one being surrounding yourself in white light then if you are open to this, us guys on the forum will send positive energy collectively to you at a specified time.

I hope this has reassured you and please pm me if you want to discuss this further :hug1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am

It was like a very large smacker on the lips is all I can say. I do not know why, but I know my Nan did not like him.
She was pleased I did not go through with it though. You might be right, it was a negative.
I could do with some protection at the moment I know that.
I am surrounded by small white orbs at the moment, even at night time I can see them all moving around.
Do you think I could have been bad in my last life? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:36 pm

I've had a good think about this, Panther. Indeed, I was badly affected when I was reading your words. I can't tell you how but, needless to say, it was very unpleasant.

I feel ok writing now that I've temporarily 'shut down' my spiritual connection, and also protected myself in a bubble of light. It's like a computer's firewall, that will only allow positive energy through.

I've identified 3 of my own guides (as a few people here, from the old forum, know). My main guide is Concerta, a female, then there's an un-named male who only comes through with very important (for me) information, then there's a lower elemental who has only contacted me once.

From experience (and from what Concerta has told me), I know that a guide will never try to control you or live their life through you.

I agree with Jay. This one was not a genuine guide, but a malignant entity or spirit masquerading as a guide. They don't have an ego, as they've transcended, or outgrown, that stage of consciousness, although as Jay says, again, they do have a personality.
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Thank you it makes me feel a bit better. Anyhow he was quite forceful and I do not want him.
I know some of the stuff has been very in my face but I am not sure if this has been a real one or a fake but it has certainly taught me many things.
I think that I am currently being well protected anyhow.
It is some of the words that have been used that have made me think about what he was doing.
I do not know if you can come with negative spirits attached at an early age or if they can attach as a teenager. I know my parents did a ouija (?) board when I was young.
I have had a very troubled life until about 4 years ago when I went for healing etc.
I hope this is the end of the bad stuff sunny
Back to top Go down
kelsieAngel
kelsieAngel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 am

am sure it is, Black Panther sunny
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am

I feel that this energy has now gone. Last night I awoke to things being mentioned of a gatekeeper Laughing I truly hope he has now gone. I believe he has been with me all my life.
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:27 am

glad you are feeling happier, dont forget to keep your protection up I feel in the circumstances you have discribed protection all the time is necessary for you.

Its good you are feeling positve about everything.
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 am

Well you have to be positive, in order to banish that negative. They are not welcome in my life. We are all here for the greater good.
So that said I aim to keep my guard up and not let them in anymore.
I have surrounded my house in pure white light and am going to meditate on that this afternoon sunny :huggy: :hug1:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 am

good for you panther
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 am

Bloomin Negs not going to get me down I can tell you made of stronger stuff than that. Positivity is the key sunny :Thanks: :white:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:46 am

:hug1: we are both pleased to hear you have sorted the protection out, you are being very wise, hope you are able to meditate this afternoon, unfortunetly we need to work so had better go & join somer speak later Blackpanther :luvu: Very Happy :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:47 am

Thank you Pam & say hello to Somer for me :hug1: :huggy: :luvu:
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 am

Glad things are settling down for you Panther
:hug1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next