Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say hello & wave goodbye...

Go down 
+10
Rowan
Healing Maiden
Jay
cat
somersethedge
Gabryel
postcardpam
wendywoo
tawny
Blackpanther
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Guys, Sorry i have been away for so long but with studying flat out and other things, life has been so.... well we wont go into that,lol. Hope you are all well and life is treating you good. I have not tried to catch up on the posts as there are sooooo many. I will just read a few at a time,lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi Linda. It seems like none of us can get here very often these days. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 pm

I think we've all got concerns away from here at the moment, it isn't just life on the internet either, it's everyone you talk to, so many people are ill, or losing jobs or have other worries, this place will hopefully pick up again 2009 has not been a good year for most.

I'm glad you're better Gary :hug1:

Linda it's great to hear from you and i hope all is well with you :hug1:

Nigel & Pam you're in my thoughts I hope the treatment is going ok :grouphug:

And everyone else how are you all? You're never far from my thoughts :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:39 am

Hellooooo guys
Nice to hear from you all. I will try and pop in more often now that i dont have 2 moduals running back to back ,lol. I start my last modual on saturday which runs until end of Dec.:hug1:
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Good to see you Linda xxx
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 am

Hi all just a quick hi, am having a down at the moment as resistance is low & all I want to do is sleep.
Nice to see people about sorry none of us get a chance to natter, take care all.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi all. Just popping in for a quick catch-up. Still very little doing here. confused

I'm feeling sleepy and tired too, Pam. Been to the doctors, and am now awaiting the results of yet another blood test. Just how much do they need!!! :wow:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

in your case gary a bucket full... lol.... you just need less stress in your life and you will feel marvellous.

Hope everyone else is doing well - i think of you all often and sorry i'm not around as much as i should be x
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am

wendywoo wrote:
you just need less stress in your life and you will feel marvellous.
You're right there, Wendy :thumbup: :hug1:

(PM...)
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 am

Just popping in to see if anyone's here...
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 pm

quick catch up from me as well, have in fact had yestrday all day at the hospital as they decided that are needed some more blood so was there all day with a transfusion, Nigel was able to spend the time with me,
Hope everyone is ok. 7 a belated happy Birthday for LYnda sorry have put everything in one place but its esier for me at present.
hope someone will be around soon.
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 am

Hi popped in while waitin to head for the hospital again, but see no one is around so will go & get dressed to go, take care all.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 am

Hi Pam. Hope all goes well at the hospital. Still sending healing thoughts. Say "hi" to Nigel for me.
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am

Gabryel wrote:
Hi Pam. Hope all goes well at the hospital. Still sending healing thoughts. Say "hi" to Nigel for me.

say Hi to him yourself you lazy s*d :rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

somersethedge wrote:
Gabryel wrote:

Hi, Him yourself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 am

I'll be here most of the evening. I'm working 5pm to midnight today & tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm

somersethedge wrote:
Gabryel wrote:

Ah a breath of fresh air..... :starry: How are you and especially pam? How are things going at the hospital?

I'm hoping to get this place back on track very soon but stuff keeps happening, I did make a start with the new logo......... anyway a little news which will hopefully raise a smile, son and DIL have a new arrival she weighed in at 9lb 4 oz's (ouch!) they've named her Dakota she was born on 3rd September.

Other stuff.....? Well you really don't want to know most of it :pull hair: , but there was more bad news about the lady with breast cancer in our family circle, sadly she now has to have a mastectomy.

Healing of course continues for all who need here whether I am online or not, I am also currently attending two circles and there have been some quite astounding developments, but more on that another time.

You're all in my thoughts and just as soon as I can we'll get this place back on the ball, hugs to you all xxxxx
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:58 am

Jay wrote:

Ah a breath of fresh air..... :starry: How are you and especially pam? How are things going at the hospital?

Well the chemo is over (unless they need to give Pam some more later)....

However we have 8 appointments at various hospitals this month before they can start the next lot of treatments... and that does not include the weekly trips to get her line washed out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Is she managing to keep her spirits up Somer? It has got to be a drain :hug1: Hopefully she won't need more chemo. The travelling must be wearing you both out too. Hope to catch up sometime soon xx
Back to top Go down
Yarnie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi guys. I'm here...nobody else seems to be!

Somer, sorry to hear that Pam is having chemo. I hope she is doing well. Must be a tough time for you both. And Jay, sorry to hear that a member of your family is having to have surgery too. Just found out that an aunt of mine (well, sort of aunt) is just starting chemo for breast cancer too. It's so horrible.

Hope everyone is ok. x x x
Back to top Go down
http://www.arkworld.net/buy/2009
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi all am doing bestto keep spirits up its hard at times but Somers humour does help.
Am afraid so far it now amounts to 11 appts this month, & at least once a week for the next 18months or there abouts, also now have developed a reaction to the sticky stuff on the dressings they use on my line, so instead have to have banages ect, so Nig has been given some so he can change them when necessary, he makes a good nurse,
Sorry Jay your family member is still having rough time am afraid we have another friend who is the same as me.
Glad baby arrived safely, so no doubt you are enjoying being grandmother with both now.
Hope everyone is ok.
Hi Yarnie, hope we will speak soon.
Back to top Go down
Yarnie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi Pam.

SOunds like you're having a tough time but good job you've got Somer there as they do say laughter is the best medicine :-)

Jay, congrats to you and your family, sorry I must have missed you mention about the baby. Aww how sweet!

I hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Take care all x x x
Back to top Go down
http://www.arkworld.net/buy/2009
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

I need to ask the hospital for a bigger bandage.... the one's they gave me wont go around her mouth.... I've tried
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm

:wow: Paaaaaam

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time pam, as always out thoughts are with you both :hug1: I'm sorry about your friend :hug1:

Yarnie great to see you back I hope all is well with you and yours though i'm sorry about your aunt :hug1:

Thanks for the congrats on the baby :hug1:
I will get in at a reasonable hour one of these days
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Well it's time to get this show back on the road...watch this space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello & wave goodbye...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Welcome to Sprituality First :: Hi & Bye-
Jump to: