Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moving?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

moving? Empty
PostSubject: moving?   moving? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Some friends of mine were moving to London, (they aren't) for some reason when they'd gone to take a load down to their new place and some woman (unknown) took me into their bedroom and said, 'look at the state of that' the room and the wardrobe were overstuffed with screwed up clothes they were bursting out of the wardrobes, coming off the top of the wardrobes and there were several black bin liners filled to bursting too.

Anyway we 'knew' where they were moving to, having been there before (we haven't) and it was a flat above a pub, i believed I knew the pub and was going on about how it only takes 30 mins to get down there from where we live (it doesn't) so to carry on seeing them wouldn't be a problem.

The next part of the dream revolved around the pub but I can't remember it.

Any thoughts gratefully recieved but i feel its worth noting that the funny dreanms begin when i'm coming down with ANOTHER cold :whip:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

moving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving?   moving? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:02 am

sorry jay too tired to think today :hug1: :anyone:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

moving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving?   moving? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 am

Jay wrote:
Some friends of mine were moving to London, (they aren't) for some reason when they'd gone to take a load down to their new place and some woman (unknown) took me into their bedroom and said, 'look at the state of that' the room and the wardrobe were overstuffed with screwed up clothes they were bursting out of the wardrobes, coming off the top of the wardrobes and there were several black bin liners filled to bursting too.

Anyway we 'knew' where they were moving to, having been there before (we haven't) and it was a flat above a pub, i believed I knew the pub and was going on about how it only takes 30 mins to get down there from where we live (it doesn't) so to carry on seeing them wouldn't be a problem.

The next part of the dream revolved around the pub but I can't remember it.

Any thoughts gratefully recieved but i feel its worth noting that the funny dreanms begin when i'm coming down with ANOTHER cold :whip:

Jay are your friends looking at spending capital (london) on things they don't need? (stuffed to bursting wardrobes.) or do you think they are being rash with cash? Rooms on top signify the more spiritual mind, so i am lead to believe. If your friends are also sharing or now sharing some of your ideals you are having a meeting of minds closer than it's ever been before (hence only 30 mins to the top floor flat.)

Anyhow.. as Sparkles would put it.. just a wee theory... :starry:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

moving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving?   moving? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey Tawny that's ok :hug1:

Thanks Wendy :huggy: I'll find out more and get back to you, not seen them in a while :hug1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

moving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving?   moving? Empty

Back to top Go down

moving?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: General Spirituality :: Dreams-
Jump to: