The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Clouds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tawny
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Clouds   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:18 am

Had a dream last night where 3 clouds were God, well the image of God we see on tv or pics.......white hair and beard. This was to the right of my vision. Then a huge angel appeared, stretched out, arms straight ahead as if he was looking at earth while he was flying over it. Then a God cloud was right in front of me but before i could focus on it another huge angel appeared behind Him. This angel was wearing white but there was a light goldish colour swirling around the bottom of him and he had a black eye, the left one but it was the kinda black eye you see in cartoons, a complete circle! Weird i know. He was holding a scroll and reading from it, i could see his mouth moving but didn't know what he was saying. I decided i needed to get a pic but when i held my fone up, it was on video so i said to Heather, who was at my left, fix this so i can take a pic but by that time he was gone. I realised (still in the dream) if i had left the video running i might have heard what the angel was saying. The dream changed after that to another weird one, this time to do with cats. I was in front of a counter with Heather at my right side and someone behind the counter (dont know who). I was telling this person i had kept part of my (black) cat as a memento and took out this ziplock bag to show her, i don't know what it was but when i put it on the counter, it formed itself into a white and ginger cat. I could actually see it taking place, first the head appeared then the body as if it was lying on its side, then the body started breathing as if air was being pumped into it. But the lower half of the body was feathers instead of fur. You lot think i've lost the plot don'tcha Suspect Thing is, i used to have a black cat but he got killed and i've had a few dreams where a black kitten is playing with my other cat Buttons. Do you think they're telling me Jack is being sent back as the orange and white cat or is exhaustion playing tricks with my head confused

As for the dream about the clouds, is this because i was focussed on the sky the other day with the planes?
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Clouds   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Tawny I will come back to this and see what I can do xxx

tawny
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Clouds   Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 am

no it's ok jay i was hoping no-one had read it yet so i could delete it, my heads so messed up its playing tricks on me
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Clouds   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 pm

well tawny can't think about the first part of the dream, but the cat part is screaming rebirth. Your lovely Black cat Jack surely has become the new one. All i can say about the other dream is a big wow :wow:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Clouds   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 pm

:hug1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clouds   

Back to top Go down

Clouds