Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your Dreams

Go down 
+4
wendywoo
butterflix
somersethedge
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

dream - Share your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 7:17 am

Had any weird dreams which have confused you? Share them here, some members maybe able to offer you interpretations.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:29 pm

I would share my dreams with you Jay but either A) you would smack my face or B) Pam would hit me somewhere else and harder :demon:
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm

I'd do far more than slap your face............................... :whip: :demon:
Back to top Go down
butterflix
butterflix

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 am

somersethedge wrote:
I would share my dreams with you Jay but either A) you would smack my face or B) Pam would hit me somewhere else and harder :demon:
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:30 am

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 am

Ok here goes:

Sat in a darkened theatre near the front of the stage, the production was over. I was with Nikki my youngest and the person that had been on stage was a female GP from years ago. (she really died in a skiing or climbing accident back in the early 80s)

There was orange dimmed light around and I was told i have "won" a tarot reading from this GP. Nik and I went into an ante room and it was impressive. It had god figures around and spiritual stuff. In front of me was a table enough to sit one person either side and a japanese stool. The stool was small and nik and i tried to sit on it together - she was behind me. The table was laid out with a yellow cloth embroidered with fantastic jewels and bead work. Cards were laid out.

The old GP came over and as she did the theatre people started the effects and i found water begin to wash over my feet in ripples - it was a nice feeling and it covered me and nik to our ankles. I laughed and said to nikki that this was all hype and a production Rolling Eyes I was then "ordered" to go and take part in a procession before the reading. I stood up thinking "here we go, let's see what they have got" I was told to get naked and i didn't care so started to take my clothes off thinking again that in for penny in for a pound lets just see how far they think i am going to be taken in.

They made me lay out in a purple deep purple, cloth held by about 12 men. The cloth was beautiful with gems and sparkles all over it and i could feel them sticking in my skin. I looked at myself and realised i wasn't naked and had a shift slip on in baby pink.

As they paraded me around chanting, i looked over the edge of the cloth and saw the tea room to the theatre and the back room staff all relaxing after the performance. I giggled to myself thinking how ridiculous it was for them to think this was real what was happening to me! Suspect

I didn't like one of the men that was an organiser of the event - he gave me the creeps - i then woke up! :omg:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm

wendywoo wrote:
Ok here goes:

Sat in a darkened theatre near the front of the stage, the production was over. I was with Nikki my youngest and the person that had been on stage was a female GP from years ago. (she really died in a skiing or climbing accident back in the early 80s)

Concerns about Nikki's chosen career

There was orange dimmed light around Tango

and I was told i have "won" a tarot reading from this GP. Nik and I went into an ante room and it was impressive. It had god figures around and spiritual stuff. Do you feel the need to get more involved in a spiritual sense, surround yourself in spiritual paraphernalia, or is tango telling you you will soon become more involved?
In front of me was a table enough to sit one person either side and a japanese stool. The stool was small and nik and i tried to sit on it together - she was behind me. Support
The table was laid out with a yellow cloth embroidered with fantastic jewels and bead work. Hope positivity and energy, the jewels representatitive of more crystal work?Cards were laid out. Cards on the table time
The old GP came over and as she did the theatre people started the effects and i found water begin to wash over my feet in ripples - it was a nice feeling and it covered me and nik to our ankles. Cleansing and grounding important
I laughed and said to nikki that this was all hype and a production Rolling Eyes You are still doubting yourself far too much
I was then "ordered" to go and take part in a procession before the reading. I stood up thinking "here we go, let's see what they have got" I was told to get naked and i didn't care so started to take my clothes off thinking again that in for penny in for a pound lets just see how far they think i am going to be taken in.
Hmmmm Tawny might need to help with this bit, but i see this as a really looking at the bones of something it may prove uncomfortable

They made me lay out in a purple deep purple, cloth held by about 12 men. The cloth was beautiful with gems and sparkles all over it and i could feel them sticking in my skin. I looked at myself and realised i wasn't naked and had a shift slip on in baby pink. Purple, deep spiritual significance, pink , love Wendy this sounds like a very deep cleansing and healing
As they paraded me around chanting, i looked over the edge of the cloth and saw the tea room to the theatre and the back room staff all relaxing after the performance. I giggled to myself thinking how ridiculous it was for them to think this was real what was happening to me! Suspect Still the doubts, but I feel you've had a significant spiritual experience, was you a little afraid too?
I didn't like one of the men that was an organiser of the event - he gave me the creeps - i then woke up! :omg:
A negative male influence in your waking life who is perhaps holding you back spiritually with mockery or pulling you down?

Tawny is the dream queen but that's what I felt from that, feel free to ignore :devil:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Wow thank you Jay - kinda makes sense and I didn't stop to think about Tango again! Just after we said that they had packed up and gone on holiday too. Dimmed cos i haven't seen him in a while.

I can understand the negative male around too so that makes perfect sense.
Thank you for your effort and time on this - very much appreciated and given me something to chew on for sure. :huggy: :pink:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Just glad it made sense :huggy:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Yeah he professes to understand but he used to work for dark magic and i do worry he slips back into that easily and has a bit of distaste for the light work i hope to achieve....
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:31 pm

It's amazing how many people associate spiritual stuff with the darker stuff, they are two completely different animals imo, it must be worrying for you :huggy:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:59 pm

I had a tarot reading today and would you believe, what you said came up too. The guy told me that i need to clear the negative person/people around me to move forward.

He used the Chinese Tarot and the main card was wisdom and being shown the way - sunny
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm

That's spooky Shocked :huggy:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 am

Jay wrote:
That's spooky Shocked :huggy:

Not kidding Jay - wasn't even planning a reading, just that Nik and I went into a shop who just "happened" to be doing tarot readings for the day! He charged £10 and was rather good!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Ten pounds isn't bad at all especially for a good one, I don't believe it's a coincidence though, seems they are determined to get the message accross Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:14 am

marching bands with over head jets screaming maybe in order sometimes lol..... lol!
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: what does this mean?   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi Eveyone sorry ive not been in lately just getting myself together , but i feel ready enough to hopefully take part in this great forum again ive missed everyone and will look forward to posting in lots of experiences plus enjoy reading all your experiences and knowledge .....Well here goes i had a dream last week and another this week and would love to know if anyone can shed some light on them .
Last week i dreamt i was out walking with my Mum (which my Mum cant walk a few yards with out chronic hip pain and has to stop) in what seemed like an open park i syddenly took the urge to look up at the sky and it was filled with Angels i mean you really couldnt see the blue sky just Angels all which looked like entwined , they also looked as if they were all lying on some sort of see thru material glass maybe , they looked as if they were watching us . i had a camera and was taking pictures of them they took our breath away ....
Then last night i dreamt that i was sitting in the house with hubby we were watching TV and the programs were interupted with a news bulletin but i happened to look outside my window and saw what looked like enormus golden nuts Very Happy i know what your thinking LOL but they were like the nuts from nuts and bolts they seem to glide across the sky and they made a shoom kinda noise.
One would go across the sky then a few seconds another and another till they were all lined up in a single row , you could also see it on TV as this was being televised all over the world then the middle one opened up and golden liquid pour down into the sea this time we were watching it on TV then the water opened up and an enormas giant man came out affraid at first you could only see his head bowed then his shoulders his hair short and wavy and beard was snow white , his skin was also whitish silvery light bluey , what i mean he look like the way i would percieve Spirit to be , my first immidiet thought was thats GOD !!!! .
Then i woke up Shocked
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm

wow mega sppiritual dreams and gold is the highest colour :starry: i reckon if it's not God it's Poseidon and the golden liquid was like an alignment of the sky and sea maybe to do with the ascension? don't know what the nuts would symbolise but wendy and jay have been sussin the dreams out lately so maybe one of them will know :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm

My heavens what a fantastic dream Sparkles... My only thought on the nuts is that you are finally getting to the nuts n bolts of a situation? Initially i thought maybe the word Nuts is symbolic for nuts to grow into big things.. smallest acorns grow the largest oaks.. but clearly thats not the nuts we are thinking of...

Over to Jay! :starry:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:24 pm

wow Sparkle
sounds as though wendy has the right thought nuts & bolts in order as you are catching up now as your life is getting back in order.
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Yes Pam this is true , how are you and Somer ?
Nice to see the gangs still all here Pam :grouphug: XXX
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:05 pm

I think there is a massive event/awakening/ happening coming up for you the angels are putting all the nuts and bolts in to make sure it runs smoothly I believe you did see god as you percieve him to be.

Water cleansing gold is the highest spiritual colour, I believe you're going to recieve the highest spiritual award, the love for you over there is overwhelming I'm sure the shape you mention holds some kind of significance too, was it six or eight sided nuts? The golden nuts may also be percieved quite literally as 'pennies from heaven'

The nuts lining up -making a connection, a link. Take what you can from this if any if not ignore as our Tawny is the true dream queen :devil:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:31 pm

This sounds very exciting Jay i do feel im going towards a different path Spiritually and if the path is towards some sort of Angelic Intervention :this is jay: im happy to go along with it , I know we all get what i call spiritaul excercizes to do Mediumship , Healing ect So maybe this is another one i have to do and welcome it . :huggy: Thanks Jay xxx :logo:

And also Wendy and Tawny I also take your reply on board too as after i read all three they all seem to be related Thanks Girls . :grouphug: Oooh Its Good To Be Back !!! :starry: :starry: :starry: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :bed:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 am

i reckon it should be the Dream Team :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:45 am

:thumbup: Yeah Tawny That is Quite approriate 😪 LOL XXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   dream - Share your Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your Dreams
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next