Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your Dreams

Go down 
+4
wendywoo
butterflix
somersethedge
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Share your Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:57 am

I'm sure the shape you mention holds some kind of significance too, was it six or eight sided nuts?

It was definatly 6 sided Jay as there where less points on these humungos shapes , 6 sides with a large hole in the middle of it i can still see them as clearly as if they where right in front of me ,

As for the first dream with Angel
I am a firm beleiver in these celestial beings i always speak to them and ask for them to intervene in my life , i also sing their praises to others especially when these people need help for whatever reasons , i see them as beingins of brilliant light not nessacery with wings , to me they seem to be a extended part of our being and have always been , but to have them in dreams is very unusual as i say i have always believed in them but this is the first time EVER they have been in my dreams this is why i am confused !!.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Was the hole in the middle round sparkle? i've been looking at some sacred geometry sites for you found nothing significant so far :huggy:

As for the angels definate confirmation that they are working with you.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 am

[quote="Jay"]Was the hole in the middle round sparkle?

yes Jay they were just like massive nuts form nuts & bolts six side ones ? xxx :wow:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

oo sparkles sounds all very positive for you :thumbup:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Tawny no one can take your crown hun... you are so good at your interpretations - :luvu:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 pm

wendywoo wrote:
Tawny no one can take your crown hun... you are so good at your interpretations - :luvu:

think it's gone now wendy you n jay sussed those dreams out before i could even think about them lol! they must have something else planned for me scratch
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:39 pm

Ok well whatever it is, it has to be massssivvvve, as the youth say! Cos you are brill at dreams so can't wait to see what they have in store for you :good vibes: :yay:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm

wendywoo wrote:

Dittoed :thumbup:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm

tawny wrote:
wendywoo wrote:

think it's gone now wendy you n jay sussed those dreams out before i could even think about them lol! they must have something else planned for me scratch

It will come back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm

aww thanks guys :wendy:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:22 am

Ok here I go:

Dreamt i was whizzing around the place flying and i was really enjoying the freedom. I was then holding some certificates and 3 fold information cards - about 12 or so altogether.

I then found myself in a room with someone asleep and i took one of the certificates and looked at the person asleep. As i did this they opened their eyes took a deep breath and passed over!

I then instantly was in the next place where the same thing was happening - deep breath with open eyes and passed to the other side. The last one I went to was a child.

The souls did not stand beside me however, they just disappeared to the next world. I think (gulp) i was giving the grim reaper some vacation.

At no time in the dream did i have any emotion tied to the business of taking the souls over.

Help!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:58 am

Intriguing dream however a bit too complex for me, where's the dream queen :devil:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 am

That was my reaction too lol!
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 am

:rofl:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 am

see i still am in a quandary about it all.... Of all the weird dreams I dream this takes the biscuit scratch
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:00 pm

I'll mull it over some more Wendy :hug1:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 am

The last one I went to was a child. The souls did not stand beside me however, they just disappeared to the next world. I think (gulp) i was giving the grim reaper some vacation. At no time in the dream did i have any emotion tied to the business of taking the souls over.

maybe you're gonna be doing rescue work, the dream is telling you that you'll be a natural at it and they're using people in the dream instead of actual stuck souls to ease you into it and not scare you off, the child at the end of the dream could signify you at the start of this path and not showing any emotion is a sign that it's 'business' like you said, part of your spiritual contract/job and the certificates could be a symbol like any everyday thing..........you get a certificate when you 'pass' scratch
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm

ooo tawny.... i have goosepimples all over me reading that. it went all over me....

Now i have in the past dreamt about crossing people over - in fact this past year i have had three of them, all different scenarios but all with the same thing.. so cross over stuck ghosts....

oooooo ______thud :leg it: :overreact:

Actually Tawny I won't mind doing this if that's what is wanted.... thank you for that
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Jay wrote:
I'll mull it over some more Wendy :hug1:
Thank you for your mulling :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Dream Team   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 pm

:starry: :starry: Yeahhhh the Dream Queen,s Back on Track Excellent Tawny Everything that youve said Make,s Perfect Sense , 👏 👏 👏 .xxx

:grouphug: Wendy looks like your next spiritaul excercise is Rescue Work :white: xxx
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm

so it would appear sparkles.. but im up for the challenge if that's what is required :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

i believe it takes a very special person to do this kind of work , as i was at one time asked to do this i had to decline :leg it: As i didnt have any type of sign or dream from spirit to take part in this , But you Wendy i beleive your at heart a rescuer of many things and well seems theyve picked the right Man for the Job . :thumbup: XXX
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:46 am

sparklewings wrote:
i believe it takes a very special person to do this kind of work , as i was at one time asked to do this i had to decline :leg it: As i didnt have any type of sign or dream from spirit to take part in this , But you Wendy i beleive your at heart a rescuer of many things and well seems theyve picked the right Man for the Job . :thumbup: XXX
You know what Sparkles.. you made me nearly cry there.. thank you babe... :red: :wendys pet: my spidey has to be here too x
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 am

Awww whats this wee guys name Wendy :wendys pet: Is It HARRY ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your Dreams
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next