Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say hello & wave goodbye...

Go down 
+6
tawny
sparklewings
postcardpam
wendywoo
Gabryel
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 am

Lovely that you are all starting to be around again , hope all are ok,
must admit would love someone to do the ironing if they are around.
we are pleased to say things are on the up well thats what I feel.& so does somer
Well had better get back to work before he realises am skiving.
Do all take care.yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 863770
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:42 am

postcardpam wrote:

must admit would love someone to do the ironing if they are around.
Sorry, my iron is broken lol!

Glad to hear you're doing better, Pam :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

How is everyone it's good to see you all again! I've not stopped this last few weeksyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

PS gary's iron isn't brokeyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 349813
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Lovely to see everybody, sorry the irons broken, am going to have to get on with the ironing.
Am pleased to say been to hospital today & alls well so thats good, & see the consultant again in 3weeks time.
Means that hopefully we can get down to more work, Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 am

Hi Guys
So pleased to see you Pam and glad you comming to the end of your treatment, Hope you and Somer have a good fair.yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523

Gary... just put you a new iron in the post yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Lol

Wendy... YES you have got your eye on me thank goodness, and congratulations hun yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 553383

Sparkle.... how nice it is to see you again sweetie, hope you are well, give tawny my love yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523

Jay .... hope things are slowing down for you a bit and you are able to have some chill time yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 am

Nice to see you Linda, as well as everyone else,
am pleased to say had a good fair,it was lovely catching up with everyone, as you can imagin its now catching up, we both had 11hrs sleep last night, & again will probably need to rest again soon & an early night but its a nice feeling to beginning to feel normal.yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Yey Pam so pleased to hear you are doing well at the moment that's great news.

Good to see people around :huggy:

I know for a fact that Gary has access to an iron. I saw pictures on facebook and I know his clothes look ironed.... :ironing: Come to think about it i have some he could start with..........
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello all Pam I agree it is good to hear you're feeling more normal, i'm in late tonight but I will get in earlier tomorrow and catch up properly on all messages, hugs to allyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

hey guys just popped in to say hi and give one of theseyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999 hope things are ok for everyoneyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
pam so glad your treatment nearly finished yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 365278 tell somer to get the kettle onyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 508475 (and dont say it doesnt fit u somer!)yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 111824

found this>>>>>yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 118762 on my way in garyyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 89338

Hope to catch up soon guys ttfnyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 774233
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Tawny hope alls well with you & the family,

Yes plodding on the final legg of the treatment & then just be check ups after this month.

This week weather has been better & that makes one feel better,

Hope to catch everyone very soon.yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 am

Hi all :grouphug:

It's been a very busy time for me recently, but I'll be popping in whenever I can Rolling Eyes
(But not if you girls keep mentioning... :ironing: :naughty: :leg it: )
:rofl:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am

don't fib Gary, you know you love it when we mention :ironing:

Well the sun is shining lots today and it feels so good! Taken the dog over the common and walked and walked, then had roast dinner mmmmmmm.

Love keep popping in again, Tawny how's it going with you hun? :flirts:

HOpe everyone has been out to enjoy this lovely weather. Catch up soon :flirt2:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:37 am

Yes its noce to see everyone popping in, weather lovely but here theres a very cold wind here have just been for morniing walk with dog &was very stimulating , but would have been better withiut the wind,
Hope all are well.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 am

Hi all :grouphug:

Just popping online for a quick 5 minutes. Glad to hear everyone's enjoying the warm spell.

I've just spent a couple of hours cleaning the car. The garden's next on the list for some attention! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 pm

our car could do with a clean if you fancy it, did manage a while in the garden last week,they keep saying dont do much in the garden untill the end of the month as everything is behind in the garden usualy by now there are primroses out but havent seen any in this area yet, has anyone seen any.yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 am

normally down here we see primroses already and daffodils. but nothing.. snowdrops are looking great and a miniture iris has popped up to say hello in one of my garden boxes! Come flowers - sun shining, up you come... :starry:
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Rowan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 am

erm... :shush:

Don't seem to have much to say these days.... just lots of thinking and being between work times...

...but still think of you guys regularly. :grouphug:

So, 'hi' to anyone who remembers me! (And anyone who doesn't, for that matter - lol)

Peace, Love and Balance x
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Rowan, and all :hug1:

Just browsing now all the washing-up is done.

Off to do my taxi job now... Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:52 pm

hi all hope everyone's ok xxxxxxxyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 pm

yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 369428 Hey Guys i see the Dream Queen Tawny,s been in for a visit yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 793756 and with her wicked sense of humour the lassie never changes yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 457615 ..lol ....Just a wee Pop In to say yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 774233 and give u all a bigyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 537964 yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 680407 yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 369428 i meant hope next time i pop in we,ll all be here .luv sparkle yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 457615 XXX
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello everyone great to see you allyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999

Things aren't good at all my end lately, can't go into detail but at the end of an extremely gruelling week my no 1 son's cat was run over and killed tonight, like he hasn't got enough to deal with right now, if you can spare any thoughts/ healing for him I would really appreciate it.

Everyone is well in the physical sense so please don't worryyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999

Hope to get in again very soon xxx
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 am

aww jay so sorry to hear that, sending thoughts and healing yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523 xxx
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Oh Jay I'm sorry to hear this.. ignore my mail then Shocked

Thoughts to you all :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Jay. Sending thoughts and healing as well :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks guys it's really appreciatedyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 471523 Hope everyone is doing okyule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 934999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   yule - Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello & wave goodbye...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Welcome to Sprituality First :: Hi & Bye-
Jump to: