Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say hello & wave goodbye...

Go down 
+6
tawny
sparklewings
postcardpam
wendywoo
Gabryel
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:25 am

we are coping just hoping that next year will be better for all of us
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:41 am

postcardpam wrote:
we are coping just hoping that next year will be better for all of us
Same here!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 am

Hiya guys
Yes i am still around, just been very busy with studying ect. I am now comming to the end of it thank goodness ( Jan) with a resit exam in April. The site has changed,lol. could not find my way around or even log in when i first got here. ok now though Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Linda wrote:
Hiya guys
Yes i am still around, just been very busy with studying ect. I am now comming to the end of it thank goodness ( Jan) with a resit exam in April. The site has changed,lol. could not find my way around or even log in when i first got here. ok now though Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_lol
Hi Linda. Hope you're keeping well. We're busy too.

Yes, the site has changed. It's got a lovely new look. There's only one problem with it; the LOGIN and menu buttons don't show up on my PC until I hover over them with my mouse pointer. scratch Did you find this?
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi all, nice to see you again Linda, hope alls well with the family, Good luck with your studies, glad you have found us.Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 934999
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi Pam. Hope you and Nigel are keeping as well as possible. :hug1:

Season's greetings to you both.
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Yule   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

Greetings to all this year seems to have gone fast, Hope everyone is well.Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 365278
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:42 am

Season Greatings to you all, i have finally found some time to pop in,lol. On my last leg of studying now and it will be all over at the end of Jan. Cant believe its been 4 years, where does time go?.I am working tomorrow then not back in until tue but i will have started my last 3,000 word assignment hopefully by then. I hope you are all not too stressed out with the weather, i love snow but only if i am in doors.I dont like having to drive too and from work in it. The site does look lovely and i like the colour, its gentle on the eyes. well time is up and i must get moving again, Merry xmas to you all xx
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:35 pm

As Linda says seasons greetings to all hope everyones not to stressed because of the weather, think its effected us all (The weather that is)
Think we are hibernating as much as possible, safer that way.
Please keep yourselves & your loved ones safe & warm this festive time, hopefully we will all be able to catch up soon.Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 934999
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Happy New Year to all! It's time to get the forum back into shape, let's call it the forum dietSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_lol

Hope everyone is ok and look forward to catching up soon!
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi guys and a happy new year to you allSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I am now comming to the end of my 4 year course (2 weeks left) and i am up to my eyes in preparing my last piece of work to send in along with my portfolio. Its been a very hard year studying but after i do my re-sit biology exam in April fingers crossed it will have been worth it. I will have so much spare time on my hands i will have to take up an hobby or something, its going to feel very strange not attached to my laptop or a book,lol. Well i hope you are all ok and will hopfully catch some of you real soon xx
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Linda great to see you, only two weeks left, how time has flown, all the very best with it, though i'm sure you won't need any luck as you've put the work in. :thumbup:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:53 am

Morning everyoneSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Oh Jay its been very hard and i think i need all the luck i can get,lol. I have 1,000 words left to do and then its all over, no more assignments yipeeeee. Hope your well and its nice to be able to pop on here, i hope i have more time once i have completed my course in 2 weeks time. Its very quiet on here at the moment but still nice to pop in and say hi. Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:58 am

Hiya Linda yeah it's a bit quiet yet, but there is usually a slump in most forums after xmas, I think most had a tough year last year too, here's to a great 2010!

You've worked extremely hard, it must be a good feeling with just 1,000 more words to do. Look forward to catching up again soon xx
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am

Morning... wow 3 days in a row, i'm doing well.lol. got 800 words to do now, only managed 200 yesterday, not many but it was some, its amaising how you get a mental block and cant think of even one word to type.lol. Never mind getting there slowly, it needs to be in the post on monday/ tuesday at the very latest. I have to photo copy my portfolio 3 times too, need to send 2 off and keep 1. that will be a whole tree gone. what a waste. Hope you are all doing ok considering this weather we are getting, more snow again last night and the ice was so very bad yesterday. well coffee time, catch you soon Jay xx
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Hiya Linda, 200 is better than 20.......or none. That writers block is a real pain, best way is to keep writing even if it's nonsense.Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_lol I'm sure you'll get it off with time to spareSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 471523

We had snow and ice again too, I never get sick of snowSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 am

Hi all. Happy New Year!

I'm just in for a quick browse, but I should be able to get online a bit more this year.

:thumbup: The new design of the site looks great! :thumbup:

Looking forwards to chatting again soon.
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 am

Hi everyone,
Sorry I've not been about, hope you all had a lovely Xmas & all the best to everyone for 2010.
Have been mega busy with no really time to myself but hopefully I will get on more.
Love the new layout by the way
Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 934999
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 am

Hi Cat. Welcome back.

I've been offline for a while, too
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 am

Good morning everyone
Down to 400 words now and totally stuck .lol. we are having rain at the moment... I like snow too Jay but its not nice having to drive in it. It would be great if we could have snow but all the roads were clear... more chance of knitting fog than seeing that lol. Well i hope you are al ok and will catch you all later x
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Great to see you all, I got held up tonight so i'm in a rush wil catch up properly tomorrowSay hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 471523
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Helloooo........
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 am

Hi nice to here your hard work is nearly coming to its end, good Luck thou sure you wont need it.
The site is looking good, Hope everyone has a good year this year. Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Pam. How are you keeping.

Still thinking of you. :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks Pam, good to see you, how is everything?Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 471523
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello & wave goodbye...   Say hello & wave goodbye... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello & wave goodbye...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Welcome to Sprituality First :: Hi & Bye-
Jump to: