Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

baby in cling film dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

dream - baby in cling film dream Empty
PostSubject: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:43 pm

quite disturbing but it has to mean something, a baby i know was wrapped in cling film i tore the cling film from around the mouth saying angrily that they can suffocate in less than two minutesdream - baby in cling film dream 680114
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am

My initial thought is... 'someone is being smothered'.

Could it be that this baby (or someone else that you know who is physically or spiritually 'young') is being smothered by too much love and affection (if that's possible), or it could be someone who is being blocked and restricted and not being allowed to express their own independence and live their own life, totally under the control of someone else... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:46 am

Gabryel wrote:
it could be someone who is being blocked and restricted and not being allowed to express their own independence and live their own life, totally under the control of someone else... Shocked

Er... Um... actually, I can think of someone I know, that this bit applies to Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks Gary I can take most of thatdream - baby in cling film dream 471523
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am

Jay wrote:
Thanks Gary I can take most of thatdream - baby in cling film dream 471523
You're welcome. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Is there a new venture that you feel someone isn't giving their proper attention to? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby in cling film dream   dream - baby in cling film dream Empty

Back to top Go down

baby in cling film dream
Page 1 of 1