Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rant & Rave Thread

Go down 
+6
sami
postcardpam
Linda
wendywoo
tawny
Jay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 am

aww Jay - they are nasty critters.... :hidez: hope it fixes soon x
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 am

Swelling going down my hand looks more normal now still itches like a biatch :overreact: I've got something evil for them next time they stop by for supper :run somer: :yes: trouble is I never feel them actually bite scratch Thanks wendy :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 am

The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 Stress
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:04 am

Wahey!!!! Cheers for that tawny I just knocked my monitor over :yay: (not really) but i might print that off and tie it to a cushion :yes:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 am

lol! gonna give it its own thread :devil:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 am

Great idea it deserves it :starry:
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 am

it's a bit squiff coz i've used it so much :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 am

:rofl: 👏 👏 👏 :bow:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am

Jay wrote:
Wahey!!!! Cheers for that tawny I just knocked my monitor over :yay: (not really) but i might print that off and tie it to a cushion :yes:
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 am

tawny wrote:
it's a bit squiff coz i've used it so much :rofl:
👏
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Yesterday D-I-L was getting off bus to collect her youngest son from her sister, the doors closed trapping her foot so she fell and bus dragged her along road. Passengers and people on the outside were shouting at the driver to stop coz he didnt notice, when he stopped the bus the wheel was inches from her head. Her hip, and thigh are badly scraped and her foot is skinned. Wee jak and her sister were screaming. D-I-L got up, (adrenalin i think) went back on the bus and let rip at the driver, collected her shoe which was lying in the gangway, got back of the bus and broke into tears. There were no bus inspectors around Rolling Eyes but someone told her to report it to the police as its considered a road traffic incident. We know she got off lucky but it's still pretty terrifying for her, i'm gonna go put her in healing
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 pm

my goodness.... it so could have been worse.. bless her :hug1:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Tawny how awfull, not only for her but the children as well, yes it needs reporting.
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: summer fruits   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

have you notced how the weather has effected all the summer fruits, we brought home freshly picked strawberries yesterday, they had been in the fridge, & started to go off within 2hrs, as you guess from somers home, also some very nice eating apples they were small but very nice taste, but the cookers are falling so quickly haver enought to peel for twice, but they dont seem to want to keep & then the blackberries are not rippining. & as for the other soomer fruit they had we picked enough last month that we each made a crumble of mixed fruit & that was it.
whats happening. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

i know pam, its weird the plants are affected too Suspect
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:49 pm

nayure is realy odd when you see how prices are going up partly because of the fuel & partly because of the shortage due to the weather, have some tomatoes coming on normally the fruit would have rippenedby now, the plants were given to us by a friend & we are all the same a few toms but not rippening or growing very big.
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

its a shame confused
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 am

:omg: Tawny thats terrible the poor lassie :huggy:

Hope she does report it seems to me the driver should NOT be in this line of work you must be extra vigil of your passengers surely they are taught this before taking the job .
That couldve been a child or even a poor wee pensioner and WHAT chance would they have had affraid Brrrrrrrrr doesnt bear thinking about , I know your DIL would have gave him Hell :run somer: but thankfully she had someone watching over :this is jay: her that day to tell the tale .XXX
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 pm

tawny wrote:
Yesterday D-I-L was getting off bus to collect her youngest son from her sister, the doors closed trapping her foot so she fell and bus dragged her along road. Passengers and people on the outside were shouting at the driver to stop coz he didnt notice, when he stopped the bus the wheel was inches from her head. Her hip, and thigh are badly scraped and her foot is skinned. Wee jak and her sister were screaming. D-I-L got up, (adrenalin i think) went back on the bus and let rip at the driver, collected her shoe which was lying in the gangway, got back of the bus and broke into tears. There were no bus inspectors around Rolling Eyes but someone told her to report it to the police as its considered a road traffic incident. We know she got off lucky but it's still pretty terrifying for her, i'm gonna go put her in healing

OMG and i came in here to grumble about my son's bike getting nicked no big deal in the scheme of things no one got hurt, how is she now tawny?
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm

sorry to hear about your sons bike Jay,

Yes |Tawny how is daughter in law.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

it's not important it's not the first time and it won't be the last, lad next door had his scooter nicked the other day too motorcycle scooter that is not a toy one
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 pm

why don't people respect other's stuff?
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 pm

what bugs me most is they are obviously watching both houses and waiting, i didn't go to bed til nearly 3.30 that night hubby up at 5, bike right under living room window near where i was sat
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:08 pm

so totally not fair... grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:46 am

You are right so unfair, am afraid for some people its a way of life, just stealing whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant & Rave Thread   The Rant & Rave Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rant & Rave Thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Welcome to Sprituality First :: The General Section-
Jump to: