Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Native American Inspirations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Native American  Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 pm

The way of knowledge is like our old way of hunting. You begin with a mere trail ~ a footprint. If you follow that faithfully, it may lead you to a clearer train-track or road. Later on, there will be many tracks, crossing and diverging one from the other. Then you must be careful, for success lies in the choice of the right road.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An entire apple tree is initially contained in the seed. Visions are initially contained in the idea. If you trace the path of a blooming flower backwards, it goes from the blooming flower back to a bud, back to a stem, back to a seed. So it is in the way of knowledge.

Often we will experience a hunch or feeling that we are supposed to do something. At first it may not make any sense. This is the seed stage. Once we start to investigate, more gets revealed. As more is revealed, the more knowledge we get. This is the way the Great Spirit guides us.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From sunrise to sunset, may your day be a journey of the imagination and spirit.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Tawny i've opened an inspiration section if you want me to move this in there I can do but its up to you as it goes well in this one too :hug1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm

yeah jay move it i'm gettin' carried away wi' myself transfering everything sorry :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 pm

No it's great tawny what you're doing thank you :hug1:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:46 pm

:huggy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Native American Inspirations   Native American  Inspirations Empty

Back to top Go down

Native American Inspirations
Page 1 of 1