Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted Homes

Go down 
+9
Gabryel
postcardpam
tawny
sami
wendywoo
Linda
Butterfly
Zodiac
Jay
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Haunted Homes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Pam , i can laugh now and feel silly for running off like that, but she took me by suprise and my natural reaction was to run.lol. Hope i can stand and talk if it happens again Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.spooedparanormal.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:17 pm

faster than a train drivers egg sarnie she ran.... :leg it: lol!
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Linda think the 1st time we would all do that.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:16 am

I agree Pam... when i saw that girl at the side of the bed i nearly poop a dooped myself big time. Totally terrified.... :hide:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 am

Aww it'ssuch a shame as they never intend to do that, they come with love, there are very rarely any exceptions to that.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 am

well jay at silly o'clock in the morning staring right at me looking rather upset and sad - i wasn't thinking we should sit down for a cuppa cocoa and ask her to sit down on the bed affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:42 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 pm

wendywoo wrote:
well jay at silly o'clock in the morning staring right at me looking rather upset and sad - i wasn't thinking we should sit down for a cuppa cocoa and ask her to sit down on the bed affraid affraid lol!

why not :devil:

only kidding :leg it:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

why can't i get paul weller astral travelling around my bedroom at silly o'clock.. now he wouldn't scare me :meditating: :yes:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

We have an investigation at Morcambe Winter Gardens at the end of the month so i hope to be able to tell you about my experience
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

That sounds good look forward to hearing about that:D
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:49 am

Linda look forward to hearing about your trip,(hope you are ok)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am

Well Morcambe winter gardens was very active but also very funny too. (forgot i had posted this on here,lol). Cutting a long story short.. I had a group of people at the top of the building (including the night manager) and we were in the bar area, all was very quiet and at the far end of the room where the doors were a man appeared (spirit). I told my group what i could see, just as i was telling them the door opened a bit and shut with a bang, everyone jumped up to run but the night manager shot up so quick he fell flat out on the floor (everyones torches went on) and i had to shout for everyone to stop. We were laughing at the manager laid out on the floor (he was laughing too) and once everyone was calmed down i asked them to sit down, we put our torches out and one of the girls behind me decided that she wanted to sit down next to someone, she rushed to sit next to the manager, we heard a thud, torches back on and there she was, sat on the floor laughing, she thought she had seen a seat next to the manager but there was nothing there,lol. Everyone was laughing including her.

We had beam barriers going off, one of the team kept decided to go alone and turn them off (usually go in 2's). He came back drip white and shaking, we asked him if he was ok... he said he got to the barriers and as he bent down to turn it off, there was a loud groaning in his ear, he grabbed the barriers and shot down stairs with them. (he is a guy who is never frightened but he was that night). All in all it was a good night and everyone enjoyed it. Wehave done many more investigations and have some booked for this year, our first in Feb.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 am

Wow Haunted Homes - Page 3 Lol that sounds great fun, i'm glad he wasn't hurt and was able to laugh! Lol at the lady with the invisible chair too!

It sounds much better than those things they show on most hauntedHaunted Homes - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 am

Oh Jay, they are not a bit like MH. We like our groups to enjoy themselves too, we have our serious moments as well as our funny ones. We like everyone to feel as relaxed as possible and to take an active part in the investigation if they wish. Falling is usually an added extra unless its me, i can fall over a matchstick,lol. We find that by the end of the night everyone has made new freinds x
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm

It sounds great, is it the same group each time? I'm like that too tripping over anything, in the past few months i've tripped over the loft ladder and up the stairs hurting the same toe each timeHaunted Homes - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes I think someone is trying to murder my big toeHaunted Homes - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 am

Jay wrote:
It sounds great, is it the same group each time? I'm like that too tripping over anything, in the past few months i've tripped over the loft ladder and up the stairs hurting the same toe each timeHaunted Homes - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes I think someone is trying to murder my big toeHaunted Homes - Page 3 Icon_lol
Is it on the same stair all the time? And how often?

I get the feeling from reading your post, that someone/something is trying to attract your attention. scratch
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 am

No Jay, its not the exact same group each time, we take members of the public but there are people who come with us time and time again. Lol your poor toe, lol x
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

It sounds great, especially if you're getting new ones in regularly, it must be interesting to see how they do.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 am

We try and include everyone as much as possible in our investigations and always respect the spirits we come across although we do sometimes get angry ones but not too often.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Do the angry ones make you nervous Linda?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 am

I once told one off but i am sure it was because i was with a group and the adrenalin was running high,lol. Our medium did channeling and the spirit that came through was not a very nice person in life, my daughter in law asked a question and the spirit was not very polite and quiet agressive, my mouth went into gear before my brain as i was sticking up for her and i told him in no uncertain terms. Afterwards everyone was laughing at my reaction and the medium knew nothing of what had been said. I am very careful around these sort of spirits as i sometime seem to absorb negative energy and have to go outside of the building and away from the energy, i also sometimes absorb positive energy too and feel very happy giddy,lol.

I also get very nervous and frightened at times if there are spirits who are playing tricks with us, i was once stood behind a thick door in a nuclear bunker with some members of the public and the door opened behind me ( there was no one there), i jumped and grabed the man who was stood at the side of me, i had my arms wrapped right round him with my head burried in his chest, all the torches went on and his wife was stood there laughing her head off at me.... i opened my eyes, let this guy go and appoligised to him and his wife. I have to say that this couple have joined us on other investigations after this,lol. I felt a right idiot.... a team member frightened to death infront of members of the public. I have been back to this place and never stood by these doors again, i was also able to pick up who was in this corridor ( this was verified by the person who works there) and who opened the door and frightened me,lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Gabryel wrote:
Jay wrote:
Is it on the same stair all the time? And how often?

I get the feeling from reading your post, that someone/something is trying to attract your attention. Haunted Homes - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Sorry I missed this before no it's not the same step but after I posted this i sort of stubbed it and hurt it again, not too seriously though that time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Linda wrote:
I once told one off but i am sure it was because i was with a group and the adrenalin was running high,lol. Our medium did channeling and the spirit that came through was not a very nice person in life, my daughter in law asked a question and the spirit was not very polite and quiet agressive, my mouth went into gear before my brain as i was sticking up for her and i told him in no uncertain terms. Afterwards everyone was laughing at my reaction and the medium knew nothing of what had been said. I am very careful around these sort of spirits as i sometime seem to absorb negative energy and have to go outside of the building and away from the energy, i also sometimes absorb positive energy too and feel very happy giddy,lol.

You're well within your rights to say things back to them and i'm glad you did!

I also get very nervous and frightened at times if there are spirits who are playing tricks with us, i was once stood behind a thick door in a nuclear bunker with some members of the public and the door opened behind me ( there was no one there), i jumped and grabed the man who was stood at the side of me, i had my arms wrapped right round him with my head burried in his chest, all the torches went on and his wife was stood there laughing her head off at me.... i opened my eyes, let this guy go and appoligised to him and his wife. I have to say that this couple have joined us on other investigations after this,lol. I felt a right idiot.... a team member frightened to death infront of members of the public. I have been back to this place and never stood by these doors again, i was also able to pick up who was in this corridor ( this was verified by the person who works there) and who opened the door and frightened me,lol.

Haunted Homes - Page 3 Lol Linda a team member getting scared should tell the others that it isn't 'staged' in any way, and that we can all get scared, I don't blame you not going near those doors again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Homes   Haunted Homes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted Homes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: Spiritual Awareness :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: