Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouija Boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Ouija Boards Empty
PostSubject: Ouija Boards   Ouija Boards EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:05 pm

I used to have a very negative view on ouija boards, but how many people who slate these also own doreen virtues angel board? Isn't this a very similar instrument?

I feel it is important to point out that an ouija board is a tool like a crystal ball, or even a chainsaw and you certainly wouldn't give a chainsaw to a group of giddy teenagers to 'lark about' with.

In the hands of an experienced medium they can be an exceptional means of spirit communication but as with a chainsaw there are dangers if you don't know what you are doing.

I have used one with a very experienced medium and we had some fantastic results, I don't feel they should be used alone or used without the prescence of an experienced medium.

Have any of you had any experiences or opinions you'd like to share?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Ouija Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouija Boards   Ouija Boards EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:21 pm

did a ouija a few months back with my daughter and a friend. We took great care to call in protection and we got messages, most of which were for my daughter.

We were in a 14th century building and certainly the atmosphere was correct. We seemed to get my ex come through to apologise to us all - and especially my eldest who wasn't with us. We closed down and said good bye but it's not something I would care to do regularly if ever again.

My daughter understood the process and when she went back to work (Army) she found her mates in a room doing a ouija and they asked her to join in with them. She declined and told them that they didn't know what they were doing and were messing with things that could bite them on the bum.

It can be used as a tool - but only under care and attention and not for palour tricks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Ouija Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouija Boards   Ouija Boards EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:36 pm

It can be a bit daunting at first as you're not sure what to expect, I fully intend to use one again I find it fascinating, your daughter did right by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ouija Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouija Boards   Ouija Boards Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouija Boards
Page 1 of 1