Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION Empty
PostSubject: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:48 am

Gabriel ~ "God is my strength"
Angel of moon and water. He carries God messages and reveals answers to questions deep in our hearts. He chooses the souls to be born and teaches them in the 9 months it takes their spirits to move between the Heavens and the mother. When born, he presses his finger on the childs face so they keep the secrets of the Heavens (this makes the cleft under the nose). He helps us find our true calling. His colours are silver and midnight blue and he wears a golden horn round his neck. He carries a staff, a lantern and white lillies in his right hand and a mirror made from jasper in his left hand. His halo is a crescent moon and a mantle of stars.

Invoke Archangel Gabriel for protection against bad weather, travel across water, self-destructive tendencies, female problems, protecting all water creatures and cleansing polluted waters.

Element ~ Water

Planet ~ Moon

Day ~ Mon

Colours ~ Silver, indigo, white

Direction ~ West

Incense ~ Lemon verbena, jasmine, cedarwood, eucalyptus, lily, myrrh

Crystals ~ Aquamarine, selenite, moonstone, lolite

Metal ~ Silver

Chakra ~ 3rd eye, sacral

Feast Day ~ 24 Mar

Retreat ~ Mount Shastna, Calif.

Season ~ Autumn
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Raziel ~ "Secret of God"
Angel of the hidden world, Divine mysteries and secrets because he stands at the veil that seperates God from all of Creation. He wrote the Esoteric book of Raziel which contains all Heavenly and earthly knowledge, which he gave to Adam as consolation over Eden. Jealous angels threw the book into the sea and God ordered Rahab (angel of the deep caverns of the sea) to restore the book to Adam. It then passed to Enoch, Noah and King Solomon. Only Raziel can reveal it's secrets to angels and mortals that he favours. He's a shadowy angel you may not see clearly........maybe an outline. He wears grey swirling robes and his halo has deep green flares.

Invoke Archangel Raziel for psychic and mystical knowledge, religious and racial tolerance, to help you access your deep unconscious wisdom, wise use of energy resources in the modern world.

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Uranus, neptune

Day ~ Sat

Colours ~ Dark green

Incense ~ Myrrh, poppy, cedar, ambergris

Crystals ~ Apache tears, fossils, meteorites, opal

Metal ~ Lead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zadkiel ~ "Righteousness of God"
Angel of abundance (Spiritual and material). The most gentle of Archangels, he cares for children and all who are depressed or afraid. He stopped Abraham from sacrificing Isaac to God. Along with Jophiel, he carries the standard of truth behind Michael as they go into battle against evil. He is the patron of alternative practitioners. He is surrounded by pale blue light, has sky blue wings and carries a dagger and a banner with the red cross of Michael.

Invoke Archangel Zadkiel for long-term prosperity, victory, healing troubled minds, third world countries, and to transmute negative energies.

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Jupiter

Day ~ Thurs

Colours ~ Blue, violet

Incense ~ Nutmeg, cedarwood, rosemary, jasmine

Crystals ~ Celestite, howlite, amethyst, chalcedony

Metal ~ Tin, zinc

Chakra ~ Crown

Retreat ~ Cuba

Affirmation ~ Archangel Zadkiel
Help me to forgive myself and others
Help me to develop tolerance
Cleanse me with thy violet flame
Connect with me to dissolve our planetary karma
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Uriel ~ "Fire of God"
Angel of transformation, Guardian of the sun, ruler of thunder and terror. He is the sharpest sighted Archangel in the Heavens. He brought alchemy to humankind and he guards the gates of Eden with a fiery sword until humans are wise enough to return. He warned Noah of the flood. He is a pillar of pure fire and brings warmth to winter, melting snow with his fiery sword. He wears burnished gold and red, carries a flaming sword or lamp in one hand and a fiery flame in the other (open) hand. There is a book at his feet which signifies a book he gave to Adam filled with medicines and herbs. His halo blazes like a bonfire.

Invoke Archangel Uriel for change, protection, fulfillment of your long-term spiritual path, quelling anger in others, changing negative emotions into positive ones and making the world better and safer.

Element ~ Fire

Planet ~ Mars

Day ~ Tue

Colours ~ Gold, purple, red, green, brown

Direction ~ North

Incense ~ Basil, sandlewood, ginger, cedarwood

Crystals ~ Haematite, obsidian, ametrine, angelite, aventureine, crysocholla, tigers eye, rutilated qu.

Metal ~ Burnished gold, brass

Chakra ~ Root, s/plexus

Feast ~ 28 July

Retreat ~ Tantra Mountains, Poland

Season ~ Winter

Affirmations ~ Archangel Uriel
Fill me with thy peace
Release my fears
Bring peace to the world
Help me serve others to fulfill thy Divine purpose
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chamuel ~ "He who sees God"
Angel of courage in adversity and Divine love. Patron of all who love God. Gatekeeper of Heaven, he protects the souls on their journey after death. Assisted by 12,000 fiery angels, he holds the monster Levithian back from the Heavens. He brought strength to Christ before the crucifixion. He sometimes appears as a crouching leopard on a rock. Nurturing and unconditional, he'll lift you from the depths of sorrow. He wears a deep red tunic, dark green armour, has rich green wings and his halo has dark ruby flames.

Invoke Archangel Chamuel for guarding the innocent in war-torn lands, problems caused by human weakness/negativity, over-coming war and destruction.

Element ~ Fire

Planet ~ Mars

Day ~ Tue

Colours ~ Red, green, pink, orange

Incense ~ Ginger, geranium, neroli, linden blossom, bergamot

Crystals ~ Bloodstone, carnelian, orange aragonite, red and orange jasper

Metal ~ Iron, steel

Chakra ~ Heart, sacral

Retreat ~ St. Louis, Missouri

Affirmations ~ Archangel Chamuel
Fill my heart with your unconditional love
Guide me to feel love for others and myself
Remove the negativity from my heart
Help me strengthen/let go of my relationship with (name)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by tawny on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:50 am

Jophiel ~ "Beauty of God"
Angel of paradise and illumination. He drove Adam and Eve from Eden and like Uriel, he guards the Tree of Knowledge with his fiery sword until humans are evolved enough to use it's wisdom with care. He protected Noah's sons. He wears yellow robes, has long yellow har, pale yellow wings, a sun-like halo and he radiates sun beams.

Invoke Archange Jophiel for learning, (especially Spiritual matters) removing prejudice and ignorance in the world, reversing pollution and preventing abuse

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Mercury

Day ~Wed

Colours ~ Deep yellow

Incense ~ Lemongrass, orange, grapefruit, ivy

Crystals ~ Ametrine, rutilated qu, smokey qu

Metal ~ Mercury, aluminium

Chakra ~ 3rd eye, s/plexus

Retreat ~ Lanchow, China

Affirmations ~ Archangel Jophiel
Unveil the etheric realms to me
Fill me with joy and laughter
Help me find enlightenment
Fill my mind, body and spirit with light.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cassiel ~ "He who weeps silently"
Angel of the mind and memory, tears and solitude. He weeps for the sorrows of the world and helps heal them. He is linked to the primal darkness before Creation and is the angel of balance who unifies light/dark, day/night etc. He wears dark robes, has a beard and has indigo flames sparking from his halo.

Invoke Archangel Cassiel for worries. patience, relief from chronic pain, loosening addictions

Element ~ Earth

Planet ~ Saturn

Day ~ Sat

Colours ~ Indigo, black

Incense ~ Cypress, patchouli, mimosa, violet

Crystals ~ Black onyx, brown jasper, black tourmaline, green aventurine, jet, snowflake obsidian

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ariel ~ "Lion of God"
Angel of mystery, guardian of prophecy, keeper of the Sacred wisdom, guardian of nature spirits and essences, one of the seven Princes who rule the waters of the Heavens and the earth. He heals animals, birds, fish and nature. He is middle aged with long silver hair and violet eyes. He wears a white cloak which becomes rainbow coloured towards the bottom and he's surrounded by a yellow light. He sometimes wears a lion headdress and he carries a scroll.

Invoke Archangel Ariel for protecting animals against cruelty, clean waters everywhere, healing the ozone, developing psychic and prophetic abilities.

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Saturn

Day ~ Sat

Colours ~ Violet

Incense ~ Moss, musk, lemon or any fruit

Crystals ~ Leopard or dalmation jaspers, snakeskin/moss/tree agates

Metal ~ Pewter.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sandalphon ~
As a human, he was the prophet Elijah. When he died he was lifted to Heaven by a fiery chariot and became the Archangel for unborn children ~ he chooses the sex of each. He makes garlands from dreams and memories and carries the prayers of mortals to God. He wears shimmering black, like a starry sky full of comets and shooting stars. He is a huge pillar of light and wears open-work leather sandals. He carries an olive branch and a small lamb. He has a halo of stars. He is the twin brother of Metatron.

Invoke Archangel Sandalphon for all worries concerning fertility child neglect and cruelty, acceptance of different nations, if you're confused about the direction your spiritual path is taking and wise guidance to world leaders.

Element ~ Earth

Planet ~ Jupiter

Day ~Thur

Colours ~ Dark orange

Incense ~ Any floral type

Crystals ~ Any "raw" type

Metal ~ Tin

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Metatron ~ "Angel of the Lord"
As a human, he was the prophet Enoch and when he died, his body was transformed into flames and surrounded by storms, whirlwinds, thunder and lightning. He was then transformed into Archangel energy vibration. As the Heavenly Scribe, he lives is 7th Heaven and is keeper of the Akashic Records. He is the tallest of all Archangels, Chief of Guardian Angels, is at the top of the Tree of Life and is closest to God's throne. Kindly and gently, he teaches the children who die young. He is an enormous being of white light with 36 pairs of wings and he carries a pen and scroll. He is the twin brother of Sandalphon.

Invoke Archangel Metatron for transformation, relieving child poverty and disease, improving the quality of life.

Element ~ Fire

Planet ~ Pluto

Day ~ Sun

Colours ~ Maroon, white

Incense ~ Carnation, cedar, juniper

Crystals ~ Sardonyx, peach or red aventurine, flint, mahogany obsidian

Metal ~ Gold
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by tawny on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:51 am

posted same one twice duh

Last edited by tawny on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 am

Haniel ~"Glory or Grace of God"
Angel of love, healing remedies and crystal healing. He took Enoch to the Heavenly Realms and was one of the seven Archangels present at Creation. He guards the gates of the west winds and rules over all kingdoms. He's surrounded by green or pink light, has silver wings and delicate feminine features. His hands are full of flowers, especially roses.

Invoke Archangel Haniel for reforestation, growth, beauty, preservation, bringing nature into cities, children and environmental matters.

Element ~ Water

Planet ~ Venus

Day ~ Fri

Colours ~ Rose pink, green

Incense ~ Apple blossom, cherry, rose, valerian

Crystals ~ Green jasper, rose qu, pink calcite, green fluorite, chrysoprase

Metal ~ Coppper
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Azrael ~ "Whom God helps"
Angel of life and death. At the start of life, he writes the name and time of birth in a huge black book and erases it when you die. He then accompanies you on the 40 day journey to Heaven. He is awe-inspiring and protective, a giant who's feet span the Heavens. He brought the handful of earth that created Adam. He wears a deep red and purple cloak, has huge dark wings and his halo has dark purple flames.

Invoke Archangel Azrael for sorrow, protection of the very young/old, to accompany you on any journey, to help you sever connections with an old way of life.

Element ~ Earth

Planet ~ Mars

Day ~ Tue

Colours ~ Amethyst

Incense ~ Cedar, juniper, sandalwood, magnolia or any spice

Crystals ~ Amethyst, purple fluorite, cat's eye, falcon's eye

Metal ~ Iron
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Samael ~
Angel of severity, he rules over personal integrity and represents Tue and Mars in place of Archangel Uriel. He cleanses fire and overcomes all obstacles in the way of truth. One of the 7 Regents of the world, he is served by 2 million angels. He is also called "The Dark Angel" who, in the guise of the serpent, tempted Eve. He protects the home and personal possessions and is the true tester of faith and free will. He is not easy to work with as he challenges our motives and insists on honesty and integrity. He wears midnight blue and red, his wings are midnight blue and he has blue and red flames in his halo. He sweeps through the skies waking slumbering angels and mortals with his huge, dark gold sword.

Invoke Archangel Samael for anything where truth is needed, making your own decisions, standing alone, the suffering of oppressed minorites and endangered species.

Element ~ Fire

Planet ~ Mars

Day ~ Tue

Colours ~ Red, indigo

Incense ~ Any spice, dragon's blood, fig

Crystals ~ Blood/red agate, garnet, ruby, titanium aura, iron pyrites

Metal ~ Iron, steel
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sachiel ~ "The Covering of God"
Angel of charity. He is the Divine Benefactor and one of the Cherubim. He orders the 4 elements. He wears deep blue and purple robes, has blue and purple wings, a golden halo and carries sheaves of corn and baskets of food.

Invoke Archangel Sachiel for increasing abundance and prosperity for the good of all, relieving famine and disease, good harvest and justice.

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Jupiter

Day ~ Thur

Colours ~ Blue, purple

Incense ~ Fennel, honeysuckle, sagebrush, lotus

Crystals ~ Angelite, blue topaz, cobalt aura, sodalite, lapis lazuli

Metal ~ Tin
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by tawny on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

PostSubject: Re: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

Michael ~ "Who is like God"
Angel of sun and fire. He oversees the natural world and is chief dragon slayer. He's the warrior who's light triumphs over darkness. He appeared to Moses as the burning bush and rescued Daniel from the lion's den. He has golden wings and wears red and gold armour. He carries a sword and shield, a green date branch and the scales of justice to weigh the souls on Judgement Day. He is sometimes seen with a white banner which has a red cross on it.

Invoke Archangel Michael for protection, truth, courage, abundance, prosperity, leadership, reviving barren land, cleansing pollution and striving for perfection (alchemists call this spiritual gold).
**Alchemy ~ Sacred art of transmuting base metal into gold, a process intended to refine Spirit as well as matter and believed to be the way humans can find their way back to Paradise.**
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Element ~ Fire

Planet ~ Sun

Day ~ Sunday

Colours ~ Gold, blue, orange

Direction ~ South

Incense ~ Chamomile, frankincense, rosemary, sage, myrrh

Crystals ~ Amber, clear qu., opal, angel aura, lapis lazuli, sunstone

Metal ~ Gold

Chakra ~ Throat, solar plexus

Feast Day ~ 8may, 8 nov

Retreat ~ Banff, Alberta - Canada

Season ~ Summer

Affirmation ~ Archangel Michael
Protect me from all harm
Help me discover the truth
Help me be true to myself
Give me the courage to face any situation
Say 3 times
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Raphael ~ "God has healed"
Angel of the 4 winds, science, medicine and healing. He showed Noah how to build the ark and after the flood, he healed the earth. He gave Noah a medical book. He healed the blind Topit (in the Holy Scriptures). He takes care of the young, vulnerable, travellers and the blind. He precides over joyful meetings and celebrations. He gave King Solomon a magical ring to help him build the Great Temple. He carries a golden vial of medicine, travellers staff, water gourd and a fish in a wallet.

Invoke Archangel Raphael for issues to do with books, neighbourhood matters and issues against technological or chemical pollution. He wears the colours of early morning sunlight and has green healing light coming from his halo.

Element ~ Air

Planet ~ Mercury

Day ~ Wed

Colours ~ Gren, pink, yellow, misty grey

Direction ~ East

Incense ~ Cinnamon, sandalwood, pine, lavender, lemon

Crystals ~ Aventurine, chrysoprase, citrine, emerald, topaz, yellow jasper

Metal ~ Mercury, alluminium

Chakra ~ Heart

Feast Day ~ 24 Oct

Retreat ~ Fatima, Portugal

Season ~ Spring

Affirmation ~ Archangel Raphael
Help my body to heal
Heal my wounds of the past
Heal my wounded spirit
Make me whole again
Assist me in my healing work
Heal my physical, mental and emotional pain
Help me heal and restore my relationship with ( name)
Say 3 times
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION   ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHANGELS ~ NAME AND DESCRIPTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirituality First :: General Spirituality :: Angels & The Angelic Realms-
Jump to: