Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?

Go down 
+2
wendywoo
Jay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? Empty
PostSubject: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

What was your most frightening spiritual experience? Perhaps you've woke to find a spirit by your bed?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Being asleep in bed in the afternoon (was working nights and exhausted) kind of woke up inside but my body was paralysed. I then felt "someone" sit down next to me. I felt the bed go down quite heavily - probably the size and weight of a man and I couldn't open my eyes to see or move - i was panicking like nuts. I could hear everything else outside and i could "see" the light of the sun through my closed eyes but just couldn't move. To this day I think someone was just visiting but the lack of being able to move made me soooo very frightened..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:31 pm

That does sound frightening Shocked as you say i'm sure it was just a visit though
Back to top Go down
butterflix
butterflix

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:45 pm

I slept over at my older brother's house a couple of months back, and I was the first one to wake. I was playing on his computer and heard an essence of female laughter. I looked around, and assumed that it must of been my brother's wife laughing upstairs, and thought nothing to it. Anyways, I went back to playing on the comp, and I heard it again - and looked at the cat, and it's eyes were bigger than normal, and couldn't take it's eyes away from the kitchen, and my heart started to erratically beat, and it scared the life out of me when I felt a presence! affraid I jumped onto the sofa, then listened to my MP3 player, and I was really shaking and petted the cat for comfort as I was really scared, because I was alone downstairs...

A few days later, my mum said that an old lady was at the house, and that she'd be watching over my brother, his wife and baby. But this was the scariest experience I've had, but my first. :wow:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 pm

being with jay I expect it will be the first of many.... any problems PM me
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

affraid i'd have been scared too butterflix :huggy:
Back to top Go down
butterflix
butterflix

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:18 am

I've always believed in spirits, tawny, but I wasn't expecting to have heard this one. Are all first experiences scary? confused
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:06 am

Any first experience can be scary I guess... spirits or day to day things... sooner see a spook than go on stage and talk to a massive audience for half an hour lol affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:59 pm

butterflix wrote:
I've always believed in spirits, tawny, but I wasn't expecting to have heard this one. Are all first experiences scary? confused

Not always :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: REPLY   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 am

Ooooh ive had a couple but the one that stands out more was when my wee dog was terrified in my bedroom and tried to claw himself up onto my bed i bent down to give him a lift and when he got up he wouldnt come near my side and he lay beside my hubby shaking and then the whole room went freezing cold you could even see the hot steam coming from my wee dogs braeth as he panted with fear all the one side of me was also frozen at my right side, and the hackles on my wee dog where standing on end , It was the most terrifing experience ive ever had you could feel the negativity , it was then i closed my eyes and spoke to Archangel Micheal for protection and for my home and wee dog as i felt really sorry for him the poor wee thing was petrified, a couple of minites later you could actually feel a peacefulness in the room and the tempreture warmed and when i looked at my wee westie he was sound asleep ,Altho i was really scared that night i was glad to have experienced this as it was more proof for me that we dont just die our spirits do go on Good or Bad. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?   Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Most Frightening Spiritual Experience?
Page 1 of 1