Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your Dreams

Go down 
+4
wendywoo
butterflix
somersethedge
Jay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Share your Dreams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 am

sparklewings wrote:
Awww whats this wee guys name Wendy :wendys pet: Is It HARRY ? lol!
ooo didn't think of a name lol... let me seeeeeeeeeeee........ Mr Harrington Stanley i think.... lol! cos we sposed to be posh down this neck of the woods :devil:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:48 pm

wendywoo wrote:
sparklewings wrote:
Awww whats this wee guys name Wendy :wendys pet: Is It HARRY ? lol!
ooo didn't think of a name lol... let me seeeeeeeeeeee........ Mr Harrington Stanley i think.... lol! cos we sposed to be posh down this neck of the woods :devil:

Really.................................. :devil: somer isn't :devil:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
sparklewings
sparklewings

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 am

let me seeeeeeeeeeee........ Mr Harrington Stanley i think.... lol! cos we sposed to be posh down this neck of the woods :devil:[/quote]

Sounds Perfect to me lol!

Harrington Stanley sounds Awfuly Manly Wendy lol! XXX
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:00 pm

ooo i like a man to be a man sparkles muahahahah :wendys pet: :yes:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:26 pm

ooo help!! had another weird dream..

Long story short had a dream about a big house - old georgian style massive place - going through different rooms feeling someone was there but couldn't see them.. anyhow.. woke up from that went to the bathroom fell back to sleep had a random dream then another back in the same house....

this time i was in one of the bedrooms and laying there was an Anubis mummy - i looked at it totally unphased and it then opened its eyes...

They were beautiful brown eyes with long lashes! I said to him.. oh at last you are awake -come on then.. then i woke up!! :wow:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:57 am

I'm not sure where I'm 'getting' this from, but...

You are waiting for someone to 'wake up' spiritually, or to wake up to a current issue or situation that they're having difficulty with. This person seems to be ignoring or postponing something. You have a very influential part to play in this persons' awakening.
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Thank you Gary - will take this on board :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:41 am

Hi Wendy Mmmmm Mummies i get " preservation " and sleeping then awaking i get
" dormant " So as you know im not one for analising dreams But..... I do have a wee theory

There,s a Very Important Part in your life (Spiritual ) thats been preserving itself , and its been lying Dormant 😪 untill the time was right for it to awaken , Seems the time is NOW Wendy . :starry: XXX
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:12 am

sparklewings wrote:
Hi Wendy Mmmmm Mummies i get " preservation " and sleeping then awaking i get
" dormant " So as you know im not one for analising dreams But..... I do have a wee theory

There,s a Very Important Part in your life (Spiritual ) thats been preserving itself , and its been lying Dormant 😪 untill the time was right for it to awaken , Seems the time is NOW Wendy . :starry: XXX
:starry: excellent - a sparkles theory!! :huggy: I do believe things are awakening of late and i do seem to be "seeing" things of late that just are not coincidence as they are happening too often! thanks hun x
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Your Most :welcome: Wendy .xxx :wendy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Childs Dream   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 am

My Daughter phoned me today quite upset about her wee daughters dream ,
My wee grandaughter Julia, Told her Mum her dream about That she,s walking into school and all the kids are calling her names and bullting her about how fat she is ,and she looks in the mirror and she,s very fat , Now Julia is a very skinny wee girl not an ounce of fat on her Tawny will testify to that .
In fact her Mum and i get quite worried at times when she doent eat in case she fades away,
She also told her Mum that when she wakens up from her dream she cant move her back or legs or arms and its scarey, the least to say the poor wee thing must be terrified , but lately Julia hasn,t been eating her lunch at school , I know kids can be cruel with other kids but there would be no reason as to why she would be taunted at school for her weight no reason whatso ever, Ive posted this in for my Daughter Windancer , if anyone could shed a light on this it would be very much appreciated my Daughter and i am so worried . Thanks .xxx
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:17 am

Forgot to add Julia is only turned 7.xxx
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 pm

hun... she needs to be put forward to child and family services - this dream seems like her personal fears even though they aren't founded. Get mum to see the GP for a referral where little one can talk to the right people - this seems pretty deep for her, bless her.... CHild and family services aren't social workers they are hospital based - hmm i do hope there is this facility in scotland.

Maybe your daughter could talk to the GP first and weigh up the options. good luck with this as it must be very worrying.... :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Julia   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks Wendy :huggy: I do think we have this facility in Scotland and my daughter is making an appointment for her to see her GP.
My dauughter also told me she has been crying alot lately and doesnt know why , But today all the children where told to meet in Assembly Hall this morning to give them the bad news that one of their teachers was Killed at the week end in a car crash .

Julia seemed to be alright today but thanks , for your help Wendy i will let you know how she got on.
PS........... I found my Moonstone Crystal Yippee :starry: XXX
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Sparkle have only just seen this sorry, I'd agree with wendy she needs to see someone, to help her now, it realy seems that children get this notions, & if they go to sleep thinking about it, thats what happens, so sorry for you all but windance has am sure done the right thing & is arranging to see the gp. Sounds as though she went to bed with it on her mind.
look after your self & the family Sparkle. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
somersethedge
Advanced Member
somersethedge

Number of posts : 1165
Location : sunny somerset (or a world of my own... take your pick)
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm

the non movement sounds like it is a form of sleep paralyses which is a medically recognised condition
Back to top Go down
http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?user=somersethedge&mo=t
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Sparkles yes would be nice if you can let us know how she is :huggy:
Back to top Go down
sparklewings
sparklewings

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Thanks everyone for your help and Yes Somer thats exactly what i thought Sleep Paralysis I will let you all know how she gets on Thanks Guys.xxx :grouphug:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:16 pm

:good vibes: :good vibes:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Dr's first for sleep paralysis to rule out anything medical then take the rest from there I'm sending :good vibes: :huggy:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:39 pm

dreamt my kitogg was covered in blood all in her fur on her stomach :comfort:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm

wendywoo wrote:
dreamt my kitogg was covered in blood all in her fur on her stomach :comfort:

That must have been awful :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Dreams   Share your Dreams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your Dreams
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3