Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feathers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Russ
Russ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Feathers   Feathers EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Ey up y'all. Bad penny turning up again I'm afraid. I have had a question asked of me, but I'll be beggared if I know the answer, so it's over to you lot, and this is how it came to us... "I know what it means when you find a white feather - WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU FIND A BLACK ONE ? ( its not a joke I really want to know if it means anything ) ". Please can anyone answer via e mail ?. Hope you're all well ?. Russ and Rosalind.
Back to top Go down
Healing Maiden
Healing Maiden

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathers   Feathers EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:07 am

More to the point what does it mean to you, White feathers do mean different things to people, I allways advise ' what it means to you' is more important that what a books says etc. think and ponder what it means to you - plus what was the circumstances in which the feather was found, what is going on around the person there are a lot of thing to take into cosideration, before you tell someone what it means.

In the past I had black feathers posted to me, left at the edge of my path of my home, on the doorstep, outside my shop etc. some where tied some not. So it would depend on the circumstances
Back to top Go down
http://rowanacademy.ning.com
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathers   Feathers EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 am

In my own experience, a black feather turning up has usually been a warning about an unpleasant event about to occur. Most times I've been able to identify the approaching event and either prepare for it or do something to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathers   Feathers EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 pm

HEY Russ!!!!! :starry: How are you guys doing?

As to your black feather I heard somewhere that these can be angelic too but I think the best thing is to go with your own instinct, the trouble is many fear black and see it as a threatening, negative colour but personally I see it as comforting, peaceful and protective, how did you FEEL when you found it what was your first gut reaction?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Feathers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feathers   Feathers Empty

Back to top Go down

Feathers
Page 1 of 1