Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?

Go down 
+6
postcardpam
Gabryel
Jay
cat
kelsieAngel
Blackpanther
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:32 am

Thank you cat :hug1:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm

i would like to actually meet any old guide let alone realise one has left lol
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:40 pm

ooohhhh wendy :huggy: :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 pm

wendywoo wrote:
I thought you had a guide. I seem to remember you mentioning something about a chap in an orange robe? scratch
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 pm

I did Gabryel He was a Bhuddist monk, but it is a long story. sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Blackpanther wrote:
I did Gabryel He was a Bhuddist monk, but it is a long story. sunny
I didn't know about your guide. Wendy had a Bhuddist monk too, I think (?)
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Well he made me learn very quickly and I knew when he was pleased cos he kissed my lips but his departing one was a right old smacker on the lips, so I know he has gone sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:01 pm

ahh gary you are on about Tango aren't you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Gabryel wrote:
wendywoo wrote:
I thought you had a guide. I seem to remember you mentioning something about a chap in an orange robe? scratch
i only assume he is and he isn't around a lot.. mind you last time i said that to jay and we spoke he popped up again lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Keep talking to him Wendy even if it appears he's not listening or answering you I can assure you he will be :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Do not worry wendy I only saw mine once. I am now waiting a new one that I do know. sunny :huggy:
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am

I will not be getting another guide, so it is all down to me. As all my chakras are open I will now work purely with my higher self. Going to be lots of hard work, with possibly many mistakes but I suppose everything is a learning process affraid Not in the slightest, quite an adventure I think Wink
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:39 am

Blackpanther wrote:
I will not be getting another guide, so it is all down to me. As all my chakras are open I will now work purely with my higher self. Going to be lots of hard work, with possibly many mistakes but I suppose everything is a learning process affraid Not in the slightest, quite an adventure I think Wink
There's no way anyone can know if they're going to get another guide. You might get another one. Guides often turn up unexpectedly.

And as to working with your higher self, your higher self can actually be your best guide!
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 am

wendywoo wrote:
ahh gary you are on about Tango aren't you Very Happy
Ah, that's the one. I just couldn't remember his name Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 am

Jay wrote:
Keep talking to him Wendy even if it appears he's not listening or answering you I can assure you he will be :huggy:
thanks Jay... wonder where he was when i had my little visitor in the early hours affraid
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:58 am

They have told me I don't need a guide as I am soooo good. My higher self is the best medicine I have had in years :huggy: sunny
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 am

Blackpanther wrote:
They have told me I don't need a guide as I am soooo good. My higher self is the best medicine I have had in years :huggy: sunny
lol! looks like i will have a posse of guides for many years if being good is the way out!! :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:18 am

wendywoo wrote:
Blackpanther wrote:
lol! looks like i will have a posse of guides for many years if being good is the way out!! :hug1:
Ditto! :rofl: :devil:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Blackpanther wrote:

Some people believe that your 'higher self' IS your guide.

Personally I don't, funny how we're all different it makes for interesting discussions :huggy:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Jay I would still like to find my guide, I feel am being guided in so many ways.
I know Im being watched over, as have said before my Dad & hubby are both around, but feel they are protecting me as much as anything else. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm sure you'll find your guide pam any news on another group, it's too easy to find other things to do at home rather than spiritual work
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Very Happy actualy havent thought about it much more that is another group, once the new year comes have to think, certainly they are around but this time of year neither of us like 15 + mile drive each way in the dark. :hug1:
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:49 pm

postcardpam wrote:
Very Happy actualy havent thought about it much more that is another group, once the new year comes have to think, certainly they are around but this time of year neither of us like 15 + mile drive each way in the dark. :hug1:

That's the only problem travelling scratch
Back to top Go down
Jen
Jen

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 am

Let me first say, that I respect everyone's right to believe what they want. I personally believe that our contract with our Spirit Guide is the closest relationship we have and is one made long before we incarnate. And that if any change would happen (which I don't think it would) there would be a procedure with the Council of Elders. we just would not be left without a Spirit Guide.
I might be inclined to agree with Jay about the negative (or Dark) entity.

.....just me 2 cents :)

as for getting away from the Spiritual side of things, I can relate to that one too.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatEngle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-30

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 pm

well someone is asking about spirit guides i see in here.

If off what is going on? I read that your spirit guide is giving you assistance and guidance that you don't like at all.

Please tell me what is the reason you are concerned about your spirit guide and what is your spirit guide name? Do you its a she or he?

Sorry to be rude,
You can call me the The great Engle and I know myself very well of knowing knowledge and love to share my wisdom with others.
I've encounter every supernatural thing most common on the planet. My psychic power is powerful. I had a spirit guide since i was born here on earth again.
yes, i said again. I've been reincarnation at 8 times I've lived. So I know what I talking about being spiritual, seeing angles, guardian angles, spirit guides, the dead, the living dead, demons, demon spawns aka people who let demons use their bodies or want it, necromancers (only two times) I have fought evil spirits with psychic powers and even in spirit world and netherworld; which not pretty.

Sounds pretty crazy and dumb...right???? YES for common joe to say to me as always. Which is hard to be accepted to the rest of the world not believing you at all.

So anyways, I am here to help and my spirit guide who help me through all that happen to me in this lifetime in a matter of short of time.
BACK TO THE TOPIC

we all start out with guides who are well suited to our plans and goals. Over time, based on decisions you make and the paths you choose, new guides come in and old guides go out.

If you align yourself with darkness, you will attract guides who are more aligned with that as well. I wouldn’t say they are positive or negative though. That implies a judgment. If you decide you want to go through life deceiving people or hurting people, you might attract guides who are more suited to helping you make that happen. If and when you decide to alter your alignment, those guides will leave and new guides will come in.

I don’t believe guides misguide you. But it’s possible and perhaps probable that what at first appears to be poor guidance turns out to be quite beneficial for you in the long run. Do our parents misguide us? Do people in authority misguide us? Or are they simply expressing their truth and/or hoping to help you avoid pitfalls they know are coming?

You can dismiss a guide. That’s true. You can fire your guides and ask for new ones. I don’t recommend you do that unless you are really clear about what you want and you’ve raised your vibration to a point where you know what’s best for you. Imagine a 3 year old firing his parents because they won’t let him stay up all night. Don’t do it out of spite or childishness.

You can’t really lose a guide. You can disconnect yourself from them, but I’ve never encountered a guide who said, “I’ve had it with this guy. I’m outta here.” If you lose your guides it’s because you walked away from them.

Now I would say there are negative influences out there, but I wouldn’t call them guides. If you choose to listen to them and they are leading you down a dark path, you are still responsible for all your choices.

In summary, everyone has guides when they incarnate. Guides come in and out of your life based on what path you’re walking. Some guides are with you your entire life and some flit in and out and help you on a more project-like basis. There are no negative guides, per se, but you can attract the “help” and assistance of those aligned with fear if you so choose.

In the meantime, be kind to your guides. Send them love and flowers. :red: They love you and are there to help you. Show some gratitude once in a while. :)

How can i send flowers or gift to my guides?
Easy, just do mediation to meet your guide(s) and image a peaceful and beautiful tropical paradise or you can image your made up paradise. when your in Alpha stage aka into a trance call forth your guide(s) by saying this in a normal inside voice (even if your outside mediating) saying "I call out forth my spirit guide. And I need you here now please. This is very important to meet all about you right now."

Even before you see him/her you feel their vibes of energy towards you and you'll know its your guide right away ( image will pop up in your head letting you know or just the feel of them tells you)

Ask the guide(s) name(s) by saying "Spirit guides, can you please tell me your names and be very clear to me."
After you heard the name(s) of your guide(s) then ask then anything else you know about your spirit guide(s)
When your done, tell them "Thank you for your time and taking the time you spend with me and everything you've done for me." I say to mine is " Thank you for the time you spare to me and help me through my life. Please continue of things and work you do for me and i am very appreciated for everything you've done for me. Always remember I love you very much as you do to me. :)

I go to go now and be back in 15 mins and feel free to ask me any questions you have. I will be glad to answer to you. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?   What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens when you lose your first spirit Guide?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2