Spirituality First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for spiritually minded people...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you had Reiki ?

Go down 
+5
Blackpanther
cat
tawny
Rowan
Jay
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Have you had Reiki ? Empty
PostSubject: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 2:26 pm

How was it for you?
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualityfirst.forumotion.com
Rowan
Rowan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:12 pm

I had a 'one off' session yesterday that was quite interesting. The lady doing it was working with a method beginning with s (sorry - can't remember what, but I'm sure someone will know the name!), which apparently uses all four elemental energies (earth, wind, fire and water). She said I might feel the different elements in different ways... and I think I did!

When she placed her hands around the sides of my head I could feel a really hot energy, and felt fire burning inside me... as if burning things away (needed!), but when she placed them at the back, they were ice cold!

Then as she moved them over my heart and solar plexus chakras, we both felt a breeze... and she told me angels were with me. Strangely enough, I didn't think much of it at the time... it was only when I was reflecting on it later that evening that I remembered something...

A few days / weeks ago, thinking about the up-coming session, (and yes... before you start, I know it was a totally out of line thing to do!) I'd asked my spirit guide (Gianna)... who I haven't heard from in months because I've stopped really believing in her (major crisis of confidence Rolling Eyes ), to give me some sort of a sign that there was anything in all of this (all of what? I dunno.... told you it was a majr crisis of confidence!).
And during the session, the exact words the healer used were, "The angels are with you... will that do for you?"

I thought the words were a little odd at the time, especially as they were the only ones she spoke during the session... but maybe... ??? scratch
Back to top Go down
tawny
Advanced Member
tawny

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 pm

:this is jay: :starry:
Back to top Go down
cat
cat

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 am

I had a session about a year ago. It was wonderful, felt great for about a week after. The lady that done mine said that everyone reacts differently & some need more sessions than others. I haven't been back as lost contact for some reason with the lady that done mine.
While I was having my session I could see blue light all around me. Could feel loads of negativity leaving my body & on finishing I was so refreshed it was unbelievable.
However I am now having trouble finding a new practioner
Back to top Go down
Blackpanther
Blackpanther

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 am

Yes I had about six sessions of Reiki, it opened my Kundolini and all spiralled from there.
I can say it was a very hard experience when it did open and it felt like extreme depression for about three months. I am so glad I pulled through it and I owe great big thank you to Andea who was also my boss at the time.
Thank you Andrea :hug1: :huggy:
Back to top Go down
https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/cherylgrey_2008/BLACKPA
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 pm

had a fair few treatments and all different each time - giving and receiving are never the same experience for me.
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:43 am

I'm going to a place in York for a Reiki treatment, lesson and attunement on 16th Feb.

The healer uses "Violet Flame Reiki". There's a bit of info online about it, but I wondered if anyone else has heard of it, knows anything about it, or uses it?

Along similar lines... has anyone heard about "Shamanic Reiki"? It's a term I heard by chance a few days ago, but I can find out virtually nothing about it. I just like the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Healing Maiden
Healing Maiden

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:31 pm

I had my Violet Flame attunement a month or so ago, but have not done any healing with it yet
Back to top Go down
http://rowanacademy.ning.com
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Congrats on that Healing Maiden xxx
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 am

Good one Maiden well done :starry:
Back to top Go down
Gabryel
Gabryel

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 am

I had my first Reiki session and attunement on Monday evening. It was great! :starry:

I had a half an hour healing session, which was wonderful. My mind was quiet and at peace for a full half hour!

Then came the actual Reiki, Seichim, and Violet Flame attunements. It's actually in 3 parts (it's a very long and complicated history). Reiki itself mainly deals with Earth energy, which is good for general healing and grounding, but doesn't cover it all... Seichim (pronounced 'say keem') deals with the other elements (In the healing, I actually felt the 'fire' element as small pinpricks all over my body).

The Violet Flame element of Reiki entails attunement to higher Divine Energy and working with this through the Ascended Master, Saint Germain.

In the guided meditation, I discovered a new Guide; a Buddhist monk called T' Chen. He's my Reiki Guide, and will work with me and guide me whenever I'm working with Reiki. He was dressed in a light brown, loose-fitting robe and he had a very happy and serene face.

All in all, it was a great evening, and I'm feeling a lot more energised.

Last edited by Gabryel on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 pm

glad you had a great experience hun :yay: :x:
Back to top Go down
postcardpam
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1178
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Glad to here its going well.
Back to top Go down
Jay
VIP Member
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 pm

:starry: :starry: Me too :hug1:
Back to top Go down
wendywoo
Advanced Member
wendywoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 am

wendywoo wrote:
- giving and receiving are never the same experience for me.
oops just re read it!! :devil: :devil:
Back to top Go down
Healing Maiden
Healing Maiden

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:22 am

tut tut
Back to top Go down
http://rowanacademy.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you had Reiki ?   Have you had Reiki ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you had Reiki ?
Page 1 of 1